Heidi Klum

Bikini Bride

5/9/2011 10:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

In Palm Beach to renew her vows to husband Seal, supermodel Heidi Klum turned the sand into a catwalk by rockin' a two piece this weekend.

0509_heidi_klum_Splash
Tomorrow is Heidi and Seal's 6th wedding anniversary.

0509_supermodels_then_now_footer

Christian

Wow she's as gross as she is stupid.

bob

Holy Smoley.
Some dude is gonna have to bust his nut in THAT for the rest of his life????

puddleduck

I think she looks great...for her age. It's time to stash the bikini and face facts Heidi. After all those kids and all the years that have passed, it's time for a one piece.

Muppet

She still looks good. The style of bathing suit doesn't do her justice. I agree with another poster she should not be wearing strapless tops. As far as wearing a one piece pffft get over it! She still looks great and should wear a two piece if she wants to. I bet alot of posters on here wouldn't even look good in a one piece lol.

CaliSunChick

For those of you asking what happened to her boobs (and even suggesting she "took out her implants") - this is often what happens when a woman breastfeeds. Multiply that times 4 children, and there you go. I didn't have that much self confidence. After I lost my DDs to breastfeeding, I had them "replaced". They look great and I fill out my tops (and bikinis) better, but I respect and commend Heidi for keeping her body natural. *That's* self confidence we all could learn from.

Kevin

I'm sure her vagina still snaps back taut like a rubber band but her boobs were the real treasure.

marcia

Wow, I would say that Mother Nature has taken over the supermodel body that's for sure. Even though she's not fat, she would look so much better in a one piece.

Tara

For a skinny girl she needs to get alittle more tone. and get some color.

Kifferslady

If you photoshopped an unknown's face on that picture then everyone on here would be saying how horrible she looks. You KNOW it's true too. Because it's Heidi Klum she gets a pass and TMZ says she "rocked" this two piece. Really TMZ? Kiss ass much?

Cujeaux

She would look good if not for the masculine waistline.

janalal4

Taylor Dadson 16 hours ago What a nasty body she has.. she is worn hard and by the way: Who stole her boobs?

***************************************************************

LOL! Breast feeding children steal your boobs. When your finished, there's nothing left unfortunately.

camaguey

Heidi, uh...time to get an industrial-strength ONE PIECE bathing suit or stay at home looking at the beach from the front porch. Trust me: Not looking so hot any more and likely never again.

The Whaler

Ya'ar Avast ye land lubbers, break out the whale harpoons! The white whale has breached again.

watching

If she wasn't such an insecure fame whore -she might be attractive.

Marlena

Catwalk - Rockin suit - are you serious - far from hot looks kind of worn out and used up by the Buck of hers.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments