Bieber

Helgenberger's Comments Are 'Kinda Lame'

5/9/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber seems to be pretty SHOCKED that "CSI" star Marg Helgenberger told a radio show he was a "brat" on the set ... especially because they never actually worked together.

Marg Helgenberger

Bieber just went to his Twitter page and without mentioning Marg by name ... said, "it's kinda lame when someone you met briefly and never worked with comments on you. I will continue to wish them luck and be kind."

As we previously reported, Marg went on a French radio show and said JB was "kind of a brat" when he guest starred on the show earlier this year.

Bieber added, "I know who i am and sometimes people r just going 2 say what they want. Keep ur head up and be the man ur mama raised. "

Palm Beach, FL

Be the man?

Celeb Gossip Addict

So if she only met him briefly and still got the impression he's a brat that makes him look like even more of a brat. Shut up Beibs.

AnnaR

I cannot believe this show is still on the air. I stopped watching shortly after William Petersen left. He was the heart of the show. The eps just went downhill from there. And I've heard rumours of Marge herself being a diva, so who knows what goes on behind the scenes. All I’m saying is Marge you are the adult here – and I'd expect more from you. So much for professionalism.

Terra Firma

Ummmm, BeBe. Just because someone didn't work with you doesn't mean that person didn't see you act like a child when on set. Grow a pair already and man up. Oops, can't do that yet, you are still a boy.

Yu Lee

Why do you idiots all believe Marg? She could not resist eating some cake, then blames Justin for making the hole in it?

Marg actually had SEX with the producer in that walk-in closet, then made up the nonsense about Justin locking him in!

Telstar

Too bad his mama never taught him how to spell.

Emma

When I read that he locked a producer in a closet and put his fist through a cake, I thought to myself, "That kid has everybody under his thumb and he knows it." He has a right to be a brat, he's a teenage boy who has been given waaaay too much power. And Ms. Helgenberger has a right to call him a brat because of the fricken fracken Constitution, so there.

Yu Lee

WHY DO YOU IDIOTS ALL BELIEVE MARG?

She couldn't resist eating some cake, then blames Justin for making the hole in it?

TMZ shows an old photo stupid photo of Justin, instead of using a photo from CSI, whose side are they on?

Max

Well when you're surrounded by butt kissing minions and the smartest people in your 'posse' are rap stars, she should be thankful that's the worst he got up to. Like all pop stars, he lives in a bubble but loves to preach to the rest of us.

Jacko Whackedit

Go suck your thumb and stop talking you little fruitball...

TulipSniper

Sorry Justin but you are lame. No kinda about it.

Joe Blow

The little sh*t really needs to stop wearing pink lipstick. And people wonder why so many call him a ***? Such a whiny little baby this Beeper is.

janet

Bieber, you don't have to work together or in a scene together to know what's going on, on the set.

Bieber, didn't they teach you that in the no talent, overhyped school? Baby, baby, oh, baby.

gmfuhlman

When you are a guest you don’t pull prank, with people you don’t know. He has a lot to learn, and I believe what Marg. said is true, because I have read this before from other people that have worked with him. So to me there might be some truth to the story.

brenda

...waiting for the exit from the closet...