Bieber

Helgenberger's Comments Are 'Kinda Lame'

5/9/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber seems to be pretty SHOCKED that "CSI" star Marg Helgenberger told a radio show he was a "brat" on the set ... especially because they never actually worked together.

Marg Helgenberger

Bieber just went to his Twitter page and without mentioning Marg by name ... said, "it's kinda lame when someone you met briefly and never worked with comments on you. I will continue to wish them luck and be kind."

As we previously reported, Marg went on a French radio show and said JB was "kind of a brat" when he guest starred on the show earlier this year.

Bieber added, "I know who i am and sometimes people r just going 2 say what they want. Keep ur head up and be the man ur mama raised. "

Mike

I'll say this again, Justin Bieber fans should be wearing helmets to bed. Get off the internet if you're going to sob and moan everytime someone says something bad about the little queer.

moe l.

Notice that the name "bieber" is eerily similar to the sound you can make with your mouth when you flip your finger up and down against your lips??? I'm guessing that's how he was named; it was either that or his American Indian name "Broken Rubber".

predator

i read a dailymail UK article that said she reported he,' stuck his hand through a cake' and 'locked a producer in the closet.'
i mean, now that's a little far fetched. During the interview she rolled her eyes a few times when they mentioned if ratings had gone up when he came on the show.
Seems like jealousy, to me.

Bubbajk

Sorry, I believe the adult who isn't sucking on a finger! Justin is a brat!

justsaying

I believe her. She has built a solid foundation in life and experience and KNOWS when someone is full of it. So based on the above......again......I believe her.

go home!

Oh please! This kid is NOT an actor and he is lucky he got a shot on CSI. He'll learn quickly that people on set are not going to put up with his antics. He may able to pull it off in the music industry, but to actors, directors and producers, he is a self entitled JOKE. He should have behaved on set, how embarrassing for him.

jhnnythndrs

Really Bieber?... What about the cake incident? You know exactly what I'm talking about...

Shannon

So, you need to work with someone to identify them as a brat? Huh. Who'd a thunk?

Bieber. You are a brat.

Sammie

I have no doubt he was a little a**hole. she didn't have to work every single minute with him, all she had to do was hear all the garbage from anyone else. He looks like twerp, sounds like a friggin girl and makes me want to puke.

Disgusted

I'm with "Team Marg".

Kowny Krush

pretending the finga is usha

GEL

Her comments are kinda lame? I saw Beiber on Graham Norton a few months back, both my husband and I were not impressed with him or his attitude at all. I can totally see why Helgenberger said he was a brat...he acted like on on that show too. As for his "music" its all the same thing over and over and over again.

@roxanne ("Why do you accept adults that act like children but condemn children that act like children?") Beiber doesn't act simply like a child though. He takes it beyond to brat...spoiled brat from what I understand. When you act like a disrespectful brat...people will judge you for it. Many times people won't say anything about it either...which leads me to believe he must have been a real pain in the butt for Helgenberger to say anything about him.

djdeej94

She didn't have to work with him "directly" to hear of his primadonna bratiness.. coworkers talk... PERIOD! When Bieber's balls drop, I'll listen to his music... until then, he's got no clue about life...

chubawamba

What's lame is that I am commenting on this. haha
JB, is what 17, with really no acting experience.
He definately took the higher road, and made her look lame.

ciimonstr

face of the ... ba_ba_baby-christ. 666 says just the minimum to clear any public perception of his immaturity.