Bieber

Helgenberger's Comments Are 'Kinda Lame'

5/9/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber seems to be pretty SHOCKED that "CSI" star Marg Helgenberger told a radio show he was a "brat" on the set ... especially because they never actually worked together.

Marg Helgenberger

Bieber just went to his Twitter page and without mentioning Marg by name ... said, "it's kinda lame when someone you met briefly and never worked with comments on you. I will continue to wish them luck and be kind."

As we previously reported, Marg went on a French radio show and said JB was "kind of a brat" when he guest starred on the show earlier this year.

Bieber added, "I know who i am and sometimes people r just going 2 say what they want. Keep ur head up and be the man ur mama raised. "

jack

What happens to his music career once his voice breaks?

You don't have to work with someone to see they're acting like a Brat.

Observation is Key!

konaehukai

Something about a pot and kettle come to mind here.

ashley

HAHAH he is just pissed because someone called him on his behavior come on he is a what 15 year old boy? They all act like brats..especially him im sure who is rich as hell and is used to getting whatever he wants when he snaps his fingers. Im sure the word she wanted to use was assh*le!

kay

I was under the impression that Marge Heldenbegger, was a class act, but I see her true character now. To be gossiping like a little school girl about a teenage boy seems beneath a woman of her advanced age. Perhaps a dignified interview focussed on HER was too boring for the french radio station she was talking with, and she felt pressured to throw Justin under the bus, but it's still, I agree with Justin...VERY LAME. If Justin did in fact do those things, they were hardly unforgivable, and therefore, it was quite cruel to speak ill of him publicly when he's still a growing boy who should be allowed to have some fun in this grown up world...especially since others have bullied and attacked him on a daily basis for the last year and a half. SHAME ON YOU MARGE!

kay

Anonymous

He looks like a two year old in that picture and he needs to stop acting like one too! I'm pretty sure that "wishing Marg luck and being kind" doesn't involve whining about her on Twitter. Everyone has a right to defend themselves, but don't get on with this BS about being kind and wishing someone well when you're really not and don't make vague comments about someone on a public forum when it's obvious to everyone who exactly you're talking about. These passive aggressive type of behaviors disgust me, and a REAL man doesn't use them.

Originally, I didn't believe that what Marg said about Justin was true, but I'm beginning to wonder now!

Mark

@Aok. Yea you probably do know alot about children. You goof around with your kids like anyone else and when needed discipline them as well. My question is, who is disciplining Bieber for his actions? I'm assuming nobody. I just hope this (along with everything else) doesn't kick himself in the ass in the long run....and if you look at many young stars in the past....it usually does.

Aok

@Mark.. From what I've observed, his Mom seems to be doing a great job of that.. But REALLY.. none of us will ever REALLY know what happened from either's point of view.. We weren't there. All we hear is "hearsay".
I teach my kids about jealousy- it's ugly and gets nobody anywhere. It seems the majority of comments are said out of jealousy. And people need to stop telling him to act like a MAN! He will when he really is one, I'm sure. Our youth should enjoy being young as long as they can. I let my kids.. One day I was combing their hair, next thing I know, I'm combing my 4 yr old grandson's hair! Let's not rush life.
I think we should all stop judging because we weren't there. I like both Marge and Justin.. I just call it as I see it and we'll all have our own opinions- if we all agreed, life would be boring!

M

You all fail to remember that Marg is a flat out bitch. She's known for making catty comments to push her drizzle name back in the press. Not a JB fan, but call a spade a spade, or in this case a bitch a bitch.

tellmeaboutit

Well, he looks like he's 3 yrs old in that photo, so he's lucky she didn't pick him up and burp him! There, there, little Beebles, if brat is the worst thing you're ever called, that's a good thing. Now take your binky and go to bed.

Katie

@M I've been a Marg fan for years now. So tell me, what catty comments has she ever made? Because whenever I see an article or interview, she's always calm, reflective, and polite. So what "catty comments" have you heard? Please, enlighten me. I'm waiting.

CJ

She didn't have to work with him. She probably heard about his antics on the show. Supposedly he put his fist through a cake at the food table and locked one of the producers in a closet or something. I believe Marg!

sue

Good lesson for young people, people notice your actions. It could be that the Biebs was playing a practical joke (locking someone in a closet) or just fooling around (smashing his fist in a cake) but not everyone thought it was cute or funny.

If you are going to participate in adult jobs then act like an adult.

Melissa

Can't wait till he's old enough to be able to look back and realize just how much of a brat he probably is. With all that fame and still so young? How could he not be, even if just a little. He's clearly still too young to realize that people like Marge H. don't have envy toward JB nor do I believe she would say that ever unless it was true. That he acknowledges it and is hurt by it only proves that he knows deep down it was true. He is a hell of a kid, brat or not, and the only interview I ever saw of him was on the View or Regis and Kelly, and he was adorable!