NeNe Leakes

Trump Was

Disrespecting Me!

5/9/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NeNe Leakes is firing back at Donald Trump -- telling TMZ she "feels good" about bailing on "Celebrity Apprentice" ...because Trump disrespected her in-front of and behind the cameras.

NeNe Leakes Celebrity Apprentice

Leakes tells us her feud with Star Jones was REAL -- and says she was legitimately upset with Trump when Donald changed the teams on last night's show to "accommodate" the former "View" chatterbox.

NeNe tells us, "Trump was doing things to accommodate Star and not me."

Leakes says she felt producers were constantly trying to "provoke" her ... noting, "All of  the manipulating ... was very toxic. It was a very toxic situation."

She adds, "I'm not a quitter or a loser ... I had to walk out of the show for my own sanity."

"I feel good about leaving and I don't regret it. I don't believe you need to act like that for charity."

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

Jose

The more I see Nene "Leaks" the more I don't like her. She is indeed ghetto and an embarrassment. Donald Trump did not do anything to her. She was the negative item on the show.

I was leaning negative to neutral on Trump. Now I am negative on him since he foolishly went after Obama for a stupid birth certificate. It was funny to me how Obama cut his show off at 10:53 and did not come on until about 11:37 PM.

Neither of these two have any real class.

Gustav LaFong

Holy cow, sista, you wonder why black women have reputations for being argumentative and loud. There you are, constantly interrupting -- just jabbering like a lamebrain -- anybody who is not adoring you. Your patois is so ghetto that it's hilarious (calling Latoya "Casper"), except that it makes you look like just another food stamp recipient. And do you own a mirror? You pour yourself into a form-fitting dress and wind up looking like two men wrestling in a burlap sack. Nene, you are the reason that black men jump ship.

Debbie

She may think Mr. Trump was disrespecting her, poor pitiful fool. How many of her teammates did she disrespect.She got what was coming and deserved it.She couldn't hang with the big dogs so she bailed out and left John Rich hanging-but he won anyway.Noone should lower thgemselves to the point of talking to someone the way NeNe did last night. Very uncalled for.Be a woman and drop it, stop acting like a grade school child.

Canadian Red Head

Is her behavior something she will look back on in a couple years and still be proud of? Will her family be proud of it? She may have stood her ground, but she could have done it more gracefully.

mr day

NeNe has absolutely no idea that the media circuit, including her show The Real Housewives is playing her. She is pure ghetto trash and the system is using her as a mouthpiece to further propagate the negative black woman stereo type. It's a shame! When you have absolutely no self control and your a "celeb", when your wikipedia page looks hyper dismal - like hers... It's time for a change. NeNe you embarass me, as a man of color. Sorry...

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19