NeNe Leakes

Trump Was

Disrespecting Me!

5/9/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NeNe Leakes is firing back at Donald Trump -- telling TMZ she "feels good" about bailing on "Celebrity Apprentice" ...because Trump disrespected her in-front of and behind the cameras.

NeNe Leakes Celebrity Apprentice

Leakes tells us her feud with Star Jones was REAL -- and says she was legitimately upset with Trump when Donald changed the teams on last night's show to "accommodate" the former "View" chatterbox.

NeNe tells us, "Trump was doing things to accommodate Star and not me."

Leakes says she felt producers were constantly trying to "provoke" her ... noting, "All of  the manipulating ... was very toxic. It was a very toxic situation."

She adds, "I'm not a quitter or a loser ... I had to walk out of the show for my own sanity."

"I feel good about leaving and I don't regret it. I don't believe you need to act like that for charity."

ryan

14:58....14:59....15:00. There. Done.

Mike

Like anyone believes she was there for a charity...

realitychecker

Damn you, NeNe! I was counting on your strong, aggressive style to squash ole Miss Star Jones. Star is quite the actress, hiding behind the victim role she has been playing. NeNe was the only individual that I believed could drag Star out into the daylight and expose her for the snake she truly is. I could not believe that NeNe would quit because of Star. My only hope is that Star is FIRED next week and I just can't wait!!!!!

Cooper

If Star is losing an argument, she just walks away and shuts down.

Crash

QUITTER!!!! Bwahaahaha!!

DTK

Perpetuation of the stereotype.

Gretchen

Yippi! I am so glad that that amazon creature Nene left the show. Take your tire corny butt back to those hoes in Atlanta. First Kim played you now Starr scared you! The only people scared of you are those drag queens down south!!!!!!!!

Malone

First of all--where is the "celebrity"? Who the hell is NeNe? Second of all NeNe: When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. Stop looking for trouble. And by the way, the real world of business is a lot more treacherous--get used to it. (but hey, you've got the backstabbing part down so you have that going for you...)

Bob

She's a horrible person. Holy ****, grow up and be a lady. How can any man be attracted to you when you act like a 14 year old constantly.

casey

I am sad because NeNe kept that show alive !

I believe her

Buckaroobonzai

Listen NeNe, No one is gonna listen to Trump and We all hate Star Jones! Personally, you are my HERO for walking out! Good for you!!! and... F those other losers. In the past it would always be hard to call Trump a loser, but now, since he set his sights higher than he could ever possibly achieve, he is LOSER NUMERO UNO!

Lydie

If Star is a "lawyer" why doesn't she go someplace and "lawyer" or won't anyone hire her self-absorbed rearend? She is a a backstabber and a witch. She should have been scared of NeNe, whe could crush her is a nano-second. On the other hand; NeNe is a loud mouth with NO talent. John Rich, hope you win.

Judie

Once a diva, always a diva. That goes for that egomaniac, Star, as well.

tgrfan42069

LETS ALL BE ***GOTS AND TYPE IN CAPS.BECAUSE ITS SO COOL.****ING RETARDS..also this person who QUIT a show claims she isnt a quitter lmao good luck making people believe that one.

Heidi

I'm not a fan of whatever show NeNe is from, however, for the first time 'someone' has stood up to the minipulating of Celeb' Apprent' & to Trump who 'was/is' a HUGE Star Jones lover... The disagreements & fighting between NeNe & Jones was definately encouraged for 'ratings'.... I can remember when this show was 'actually about becoming an apprentice' & the year Bill Rancic won, which IMO was the best year for the show for it was 'real'...... Loved the way Trump 'tried' to convinence her to come back with no gain & then, to save face, made the statement in the boardroom, (paraphrasing here), that she's a looser & Jones beat her.. So 'not' true!! Again, all about 'ratings' & thrilled that NeNe bailed & wouldn't play his game....