NeNe Leakes

Trump Was

Disrespecting Me!

5/9/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NeNe Leakes is firing back at Donald Trump -- telling TMZ she "feels good" about bailing on "Celebrity Apprentice" ...because Trump disrespected her in-front of and behind the cameras.

NeNe Leakes Celebrity Apprentice

Leakes tells us her feud with Star Jones was REAL -- and says she was legitimately upset with Trump when Donald changed the teams on last night's show to "accommodate" the former "View" chatterbox.

NeNe tells us, "Trump was doing things to accommodate Star and not me."

Leakes says she felt producers were constantly trying to "provoke" her ... noting, "All of  the manipulating ... was very toxic. It was a very toxic situation."

She adds, "I'm not a quitter or a loser ... I had to walk out of the show for my own sanity."

"I feel good about leaving and I don't regret it. I don't believe you need to act like that for charity."

April

I am sick of Trump, NeNe and Star Jones. I hope all of their 15 minutes of fame is over. I am sick of reality shows......

FreeWill

I don't like Donald Trump and his obnoxius comment on politics but this woman is annoying and uneducated as Jones said to her the other day. And she is not even a celebrity! Classless woman

sick of it

Now the world saw the difference between the two..Star is a Nice Black Lady..NeNe Leakes on the other hand is a NNNNNNNNNNN

Tony

Go Nene! I could tell you were not happy with the "toxic" situation munipulation) 2 episodes back. You even made an effort to talk to Starr on a couple of occasions and Trump. And you are right on, no one needs to act that way for charity. Trump and the producers know what they are doing for TV ratings, bull**** its about the charity. Way to go Nene!

kncjr

Reality Check NeNe (whoever you are) When you quit, you are a quitter.

Drew G.

Nene definitely didn't bring her "street game" or any other sort of game. She's a quitter, a loser and a whiner.

Steve Excell

As for Trump... You never make it to the top for being a nice guy! plan as simple!!!

BW

By the looks of her teeth, one of her
parents mush have been a horse.

T-bear

Love Trump...liked Ne Ne....Star was a real scarey lady----she thought she was so much more intelligent than the others but was not-Trump rules!!!!

DudeLebowski

She IS a quitter AND a loser. She quit before the show ended which makes her a quitter. She didn't win so that makes her a loser. She would make a good VP candidate for Sarah Palin because they have a lot in common....

World Record

NENE AND STAR ARE 2 OF THE WORST PLAYERS ON THAT SHOW, STAR WAS SCARED BECAUSE NENEN WAS GOING TO BEAT HER ASS, SO MANY PEOPLE HAD PROBLEMS WITH STAR, SHE LIES AND IS A GOLD DIGGER, BUT NENE IS A NO TALENT HO THAT REALLY SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ON THAT SHOW, BOTH REALLY SHOWED WHAT KIND OF REAL PEOPLE THEY ARE, CHARITY OR NOT. STUPID GIRLS, OR DARLING AS THE LOAF PUT IT

mo

SHAME ON NENE, Star had to get her own security guards. Star is one classy lady.

scentastic

Nene is really a coward deep down, hence the "tough girl" persona.

BOND NO.9, ANNICK GOUTAL, SERGE LUTENS and many more up to 70 percent off!
Go to ebay member jvr0760...1's page!

DudeLebowski

"My only hope is that Star is FIRED next week and I just can't wait!!!!!"

I guess you didn't watch the show last night because Star was fired....

Jessica Witmer

Good. Maybe she will finally shut up!