NeNe Leakes

Trump Was

Disrespecting Me!

5/9/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NeNe Leakes is firing back at Donald Trump -- telling TMZ she "feels good" about bailing on "Celebrity Apprentice" ...because Trump disrespected her in-front of and behind the cameras.

NeNe Leakes Celebrity Apprentice

Leakes tells us her feud with Star Jones was REAL -- and says she was legitimately upset with Trump when Donald changed the teams on last night's show to "accommodate" the former "View" chatterbox.

NeNe tells us, "Trump was doing things to accommodate Star and not me."

Leakes says she felt producers were constantly trying to "provoke" her ... noting, "All of  the manipulating ... was very toxic. It was a very toxic situation."

She adds, "I'm not a quitter or a loser ... I had to walk out of the show for my own sanity."

"I feel good about leaving and I don't regret it. I don't believe you need to act like that for charity."

Uh oh i am screwed

She is just rude and disrespectful! I don't care that she quit, but she should have had the courtesy to let her team mates know. None of what happened had to do with her new team and the way she handled them was disgusting! She knew she was quitting and instead of making her team sit around wondering where the hell she was she should have called them BEFORE they were going to start. IMO she is a coward, a quitter and a loser. She might want to check her watch, Her 15 minutes are over!

blondie

i am a reality show junkie. i love most of the real housewives of wherever shows and nene used to be one of my favorites. i was not happy when , watching celebrity apprentice,nene made this experience more about her and less about the charity she was raising money for. star is a bully and so is nene. two peas in a pod. quitting the show showed me the kind of person she really is. i am so disappointed in nene and i'm so happy star was fired. i'm not a donald trump fan but i love celebrity apprentice.

CC

Me me me me me me NeNe!!!!

FYI what you did defines you as a quitter. Don't let the door knob hit you........

melinda pilgrim

if you ever read this NENE ignorate people are giving you ignorant advise ... I am a black business woman and you are acting straight hood and need to cut it out. There is not a bit of class in "Keepin' it real" and this cuts your chances off of getting something great in this life. I am from South Central LA and i know hoodrats when i see one and they as you start off on top and end up silent and nobodies and broke. Stop Keepin it real and keep your mouth closed. It isnt going to keep you in the light, trust that. You can keep this comment and if i'm wrong i will apologize but you have embarrassed black women of CLASS everywhere with your behavior. you have acted like the world expects us to. Take a look back and although you did not like Starr behavior she kept it classy and did not show her ghetto side which we all possess. Now what i just said to you is "Keepin' it real" go home and get your childrena and house in order.

Wellington

I hope John Rich wins. He has smarts AND character. It was also very generous of him to offer to pay Meatloaf's charity if Meatloaf's team had lost.

Rich is a very impressive guy. And now On Star is using him in their commercials.

Lori

I'm sorry, does she just sign up for every show that knocks on her door and NEVER read the paperwork?.

she acts like she was blind sided...does she not watch reality T.V.? oops...OF COURSE SHE DOES!

Hey, NeNe...CLOSE YOUR DOOR TO REALITY SHOW PRODUCERS!

Taylor Dadson

Poor poor Nene.. cry us a river NeNe Bullwinkle.

Lori

She really does have an UGLY mouth doesn't she? Is more ways than one.

I can look at big noses, ears, cheeks, but a big old trout mouth?...eeeewwww...it is one of the most unflattering things on a man or a woman.

Marilyn

You know I liked NeNe on the Real Housewives show, but my opinion of her has completely changed now. I can see that she is nothing but a big bully now. She is a former stripper with no education and it really showed on Trump's show. I wouldn't hire her or star after watching that show.

Snicks

I'm 100% for NeNe!! Star is a conniving, backstabbing, sneaky, LIAR. She always tries to pawn her mistakes off on everyone else and throw them under the bus. She's just a waste of skin and she's trifling. Good job NeNe. You did try, but everyone has a breaking point.

Nancy

Never had any idea who she 'was' did not care .. but must say . she has a lot of class .. unfortunately, it is all 3rd .. Star is right behind her, she should have been gone LONG ago ..

LOVE Marlee and remember when my 'then' boss Luc Besson went to visit her on the set and how thrilled she was .. the rest .. gee, would like to see them ALL hired! .. THEY DO have a lot of class .. FIRST CLASS .. Also adore MeatLoaf & Little John .. Sorry LeToya had to go too .. All super people .. John Rich . OMG . you were in such pain .. but did NOT walk out .. :)

Still no clue who Nene is other than a quiter .. take a look at those who did same thing on TV shows or where you were .. Can't stand the heat . AWWWWWW

Star should go back to being a lawyer, but doubt she was good at that .. fired twice and what happened to the 3rd show she was on? ..

Nene .. I hope your charity lets you go too .. NO one likes a quiter! .. You stick it out, you threw away any monies your charity could have gotten .. LIVE WITH IT, whoever you are?

Meems

Worst season...there needs to be anger management sessions going on...and not all this trash! John Rich you are truly the gentleman on the show, and Marlee, you are truly the lady! There are other contestants attempting to play the game, unfortunately, they are not used to the bully tactics of some of the men and women, and so they are gone. A mess...

uncle tom

Nene you rocked star. that was the best scene ever. where is your barbara walters now-- wow. its funny how the view will not comment on that show. great job Nene!

Nikkcolle

Same crappy attitude, different reality show.

Jbo

NENE - you're a product of a freaking reality show - how can you REALLY call your self a celebrity?? At least Star Jones has credentials in the industry.

NENE - I watched 15 mins. of the season and all you look like is a amazon-style-bully-ghetto-wanna-be star. Slow your roll - you ain't the "****" like you think...

You are NO Bethenny :)