NeNe Leakes

Trump Was

Disrespecting Me!

5/9/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NeNe Leakes is firing back at Donald Trump -- telling TMZ she "feels good" about bailing on "Celebrity Apprentice" ...because Trump disrespected her in-front of and behind the cameras.

NeNe Leakes Celebrity Apprentice

Leakes tells us her feud with Star Jones was REAL -- and says she was legitimately upset with Trump when Donald changed the teams on last night's show to "accommodate" the former "View" chatterbox.

NeNe tells us, "Trump was doing things to accommodate Star and not me."

Leakes says she felt producers were constantly trying to "provoke" her ... noting, "All of  the manipulating ... was very toxic. It was a very toxic situation."

She adds, "I'm not a quitter or a loser ... I had to walk out of the show for my own sanity."

"I feel good about leaving and I don't regret it. I don't believe you need to act like that for charity."

uncle tom

Nene needs to make a tee shirt that reads---"where's your barbara walters now" i would buy it

PaulWS

She doesn't deserve any respect.

Toni

U go girl. I have noticed that Donald was talkin like he is all for Star. He asked Star things and not all the others,just a couple of the stars. I'm done watchin. I love NENE, yes, she is something else.

wayno

NENE WHO???? hell this woman thinks she is all that in a little/big box. What has she ever done to be a celebrity? She has just proved who she is and what kind of person she really is. I am not a Trump fan but he did hit the nail on the head.

Marilyn

It's all coming back to me now.......an episode of the Atlanta Real Houswives, how one of the women was having a party and didn't have Nene on the guest list. There was a reason she didn't want NeNe there. She is trouble with a capital "T". She shoots off her big mouth every time she gets the chance. Is she still with her husband or did she leave him? She would be a fool to leave Greg, who else would have her? She'll end up in the gutter without him.

bigred

lame a** whiners, always about them...surprised she didnt pull the race card that will be next. so sick of these a-hole wanting everything handed to them.

alicia

Love the show, and it will be less interesting with Nene and Star booted off. But....Star's bossiness and Nene's whining and bickering were getting annoying.

SayWhat

Way to let your team down. I liked that you stood up to Star, to bad it wasn't real and that you are a quitter

julia

aka you quit aka your a quitter.. wow reality stars get dumber by the second! If you were remotely likable ( which your obnoxious and self important self is NOT) maybe people would feel for ya!

BNHonest

People who watch this stuff must really have no life. Reality TV is NOT REALITY. Really, is it your reality.

azwi

I think you stood up to that woman star....good for you!!!!!

steve

I am still trying to figure out, what she does for a living...Oh ya, she is a " certifed reality star "...Donald Trump thinks his " @#* does not stink "..I certantly can't take away what he has done in the buisness world because I am far from that world BUT he can't stop " thanking himself " every morning when he looks in the mirror !! Pretty sad what TV has come to but it will be great to see NeNe get an 8-5 job at the local drug store!!!!!

Dee

Nene needs to go somewhere and sit the h_ _ll down she is a embarrasment to women. She is so ghetto, she is the one with a problem and I hope I never see her on anything else. I refuse to watch such a ghetto individual. She can give the sh_ t but can't take. She is getting by on her husbands name. Go crawl in a hole until you can tell the truth.

truth

(puh-leez)

NeNe is easily manipulated by an ignorant white man, while

Star is an intelligent woman who sets limits with people.

See the difference, duh!

saywhat?

Once Ne Ne quit, there was no reason for Trump to keep Star Jones. He used them both--along with Gary Busey for RATINGS. None of them would have ever won. Trump got them to bicker at each other, knowing their personalities and then it backfired on him when Ne Ne quit so Star was no longer of use to the show.