NeNe

QUITS 'Celeb Apprentice' -- Trump Furious!

5/9/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She stood what she could stand ... and last night, NeNe Leakes couldn't stand Star Jones anymore ... and QUIT "Celebrity Apprentice."

0509_donald_trump_apprentice_video

It all hit the fan when Donald Trump reordered the teams on the show ... after Star told The Donald she couldn't work with her arch-enemy NeNe anymore.

An obviously FURIOUS Leakes stormed off to her hotel and told Trump, "You can't just accommodate her ... that's not fair."

NeNe then explained, "Mr. Trump bought into her bulls**t and i dont have to stay here and put up with BS to raise money for my charity. The best thing for me to do is just walk away."

Later in the show, Trump added, "The fact is she left ... she quit, she gave up. To you, NeNe, I say, you're fired. And you’re a quitter. And Star Jones kicked your ass whether you like it or not."

Greek100

This has been the worst season of 'contestants' - this show should be called "ABC promoting self-less talent" all participants end up on other projects or reality shows--- but Celebrity Apprentice is the worst season, Meatloaf is crying trying to redo his violent temper episodes.. and fill concert stadiums this summer- a loser. Who I won't spend a cent to see this has been. But what do you expect from Trump---also a loser!

Alaina

I'm glad Star is off the show. I liked Nene better. I enjoyed seeing her put Star in her place even though I think she should have been more tactful about it.

Stephanie Buckley

Go Away Ne Ne!

California Granny

Both women are over the top of themselfs. Nene's and Star's ego is reaching the sky and there is no room for both of them at the same time. I stopped watching the show long time ago when the spats was getting too much. It seems all the women of color in that show are so full of themselfs it is funny to watch. Only they can't be civil to each other and I, for one won't put up with those kinds of attitudes. It is so easy to switch to another chanel. Apprentice is the sinking ship to beging with.

SHAUN

NE-NE DID WHAT SHE HAD TO DO I FEEL SHE WAS VERY CLASSY ON LEAVING THE SHOW CAUSE HAD SHE NOT IT WOULD OF BEEN ALL BAD FOR STAR JONES AND FYI SOMEBODY PLEASE FIRE WHO EVER DOES TRUMPS HAIR LIKE FOR REAL DOE ALL THESE YEARS AND NO ONE SEEMS TO SAY ANYTHING TO HIM ABOUT THAT BUSTED UP HAIR PIECE!

AnnJanet

trump is a racist closet case but none the less. I like NeNe yes she is not what i would call lady like, but you know where she is coming from, trump on the other hand reminds me of those slave master that hated african american, but always creeping in the slave quarters. I never liked him, and after his comments about the prez he just added the icing on the cake, and all of you who do not like NeNe she does not care people you do not sign her pay check. Are u making what she is....NO so shut-up. know your place, HATERS.laugh NeNE all the way to the bank. PEACE and BLESSING to u and your family.MRS.LEAKES

Pam

If Star had the problem, then Trump should have moved Star, not NeNe. Trump was clearly favoring Star, and I don't blame NeNe for leaving.

shelly

trump is an idiot..star was fired to show nene he had no allegience to star..and then by telling star she didnt get along with meatloaf and nene is BS..noone got along with nene and meatloaf got along with star up until he threw her under the bus..meatloaf should have been fired for his donut idea with police but turned on star to save his crying butt..i lost respect for this bat out of hell

JACQUELINE STEPHENS

i say, NeNe i dont blame you for walking out on that bs, who does D. Trump think he is, he was playing you AND STAR TO GET RATINGS, PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID THESE DAYS, AND THE SOONER tRUMP REALIZE THAT THE BETTER OFF HE WILL BE.STAR THOUGHT SHE WAS TO SMART, AND GOT OUT SMARTED, AFTER NENE LEFT, THERE WAS NO MORE ENTERTAIMENT FOR TRUMP SHOW..GIVE ME A BREAK, TRUMP, YOU WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT, BECAUSE YOUR ATTITUDE STINK, I SAY HATS OFF TO NENE FOR KEEPING IT REAL, 100% AND THATS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HER. SHE KEEPS IT REAL, PERIOD.....

dhward1

They are all ignoramuses if you ask me. The only difference Trump is a very rich one.

debra l

nene left so that she wouldn't slap the **** out of star...you have never seem no one on that show hit or went off of someone like nene went off on star..star knew nene would had mopped the floor up with her.. the only thing she would had done was to take her to court which nene is use to.

Adrian Burrough

NeNe was the biggest bully on both the show's. She started to make people once again think that all black women act like that and they don't. Im not a Star Jones fan but at least she knew how to keep her mouth closed and make NeNe look like a real fool. She was such a coward. She loves to start crap but she cant take it when someone throws her in the fire. She is then ready to run. Didnt like how NeNe operates toward Star or Kim, she is just a big bully.

charise

I love NeNe. I am so sick of Donald Trump, if things don't goes his way that hair piece just start flying all over the place. I am so sick of him, I don't like what he did to our President and he did get the last laugh you go BO..lol

Alexa

I'm so glad NeNe is gone!!! I hated her attitude on the Real Housewives, and the feeling was mutual on the Apprentice! She is just a bully that doesn't like a challenge where she can't intimidate someone. I think that Donald should have fired her last week when she went off in front of a client. But he had the nerve to call Star "afraid" of NeNe. Now he has the audacity to say "NeNe, you're fired!"? Um, HELLO if you haven't noticed, YOU CAN'T FIRE SOMEONE WHO QUIT!!!! A little late for that Trump!

bunky

That Kangaroo Court at the end of the show is a hoot ! His snooty daughter and the two Dud Sons sit up there and ask condescending questions of people that have been working hard for years. WHy don't those Dolts try to get a real job-you know, a job where you work your tush off and you're constantly looking over your shoulder to see if you're gonna be fired at any minute-like the rest of us. Education is cool. I have a good one-but I chose not to work for Daddy. Too easy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments