Paula & Simon -- Reunited and It Feels So Good

5/9/2011 6:57 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

It's been two years since they clashed on "American Idol," but Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell made nice and reunited to judge the first auditions for "The X Factor" in L.A. on Sunday.

0509_paula_simon_PCN_V2
It's as if  Paula's "Live to Dance" never happened.

you know it

anyone else think they should hook up?

RC

Yea!!! I think it will be awesome because they have always had great chemistry!! Can't wait....

kel

I'm glad Paula is back. She was very underrated on American Idol. She was really funny and AI made a big mistake hiring Ellen instead of keeping her. They misjudged the fans and last year was really lackluster and disappointing. People forget but Paula was a part of some of the best moments on American Idol.

CrashAndBurn

Bonnie Tyler would have been a better choice.

en Todo Momento!!

in my lil daisy print booklet of rules, on page 12 it is stated to never mess with anyone ANYONE!!!! who has 'abdul' in their name. ANYWHERE!!! jsyk.

GB2

At least most people are familiar with Paula Abdul and know who she is. I'm tired of this Cheryl Cole person being forced on us. Seems like she's just another Victoria Beckham

Sandra

Paula may be a little crazy but i like her and look forward to seeing her and Simon together!!

Barb

I used to give Simon some credit for intelligence, but apparently I was mistaken. I had planned watch X-Factor, but not now.

Ms. Bee

who else would want Paula?

chefadam

Nice of him to hold her up like that.

Desilu

That's good news! Why you people who only focus on the negative side of everything, or anyone? Paula is just a lady who wants to work and earn for an honest, decent living. Give her a chance!

fake ray bans

According to your article, I realized that sharing is a kind of joy and happiness, Thanks! Do you think that the fake ray ban sunglasses can protect our eyes, Friends around me say that fake ray bans can protect our fragile eyes from uv rays, And i just bought the ray ban 2132 models is especially good-looking,and very cheap, If you also have this style ?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2