The Pope Floats

Check Out My

Holy Boat!

5/10/2011 12:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Looking like he commandeered a gondola from the Queen of Hearts -- Pope Benedict XVI took his floating throne -- the S.S. Hull on Earth -- out for a spin this weekend in Venice, Italy.

0509_pope_boat

If the boat's a rockin' ... it's because it's a boat, and that's what boats do.

Robert

Jesus is turning in his grave. Religion is nothing but a business now and this pedo being a pope, too? Pathetic religion.

I dont beleive!

CROCK!!! I dont beleive in him. He means ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING TO ME. He can cry me a river and piss me a stream. Actually he can fall out of that boat and go down the stream. Lookin like a PIMP on the Rome!

LINDA

Hey tmz would you have the balls to knock muslims and their allah this way, or the head rabbi,whatever he is called? What mindless f%&ks!

I dont beleive!

Oh shut up.......this old @zs fartbag is a fraud. WE ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO WORSHIP A MAN.........he is just a mere old douchebag. You see what happen top all those kids they raped. They believed in his flock too and look what they got.

PS This post is not about no dam , muslims or any other "leader: and YES I would same the same thing about them too....

I dont beleive!

Oh shut up.......this old @zs fartbag is a fraud. WE ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO WORSHIP A MAN.........he is just a mere old douchebag. You see what happen top all those kids they raped. They believed in his flock too and look what they God.

Benedictine

The pope in a boat! Sure, why not. After all, the first pope (St. Peter) did as well. God bless Pope Benedict XVI, Vicar of Jesus Christ.

Cajun

So much ignorance and mis-information of the Catholic faith! The CHURCH is perfect, but Man is not. Priests/Bishops/Cardinals/Popes are MEN who serve God, and strive to lead other towards Christ. As a Catholic we DON'T worship these amazing men. We worship our LORD JESUS CHRIST! We don't Worship Statues either. They serve as a reminder of those Saints who lived their lives for Christ! And when we mention their names in prayer, they are INTERCEDING on our behalf, as we pray THROUGH them to deliver our prayer to our Lord.

A simple analogy for all of you to understand this concept. When you go to a restaurant, you have a waiter who delivers your order to a chef. You don't praise the waiter for the good food, do you?

Getting back to my original point, these Men are MEN, not God's; they are not perfect, and make mistakes. On the topic of abuse and molestation, did you know that NON-CATHOLIC denominations have 50% more claims of sexual abuse? And these are MARRIED men!

And the topic of Catholic Churchs having all this money... do you know what they actually do with this money, and how much our Priests get paid?! My Priest at my parish drives a 2004 Ford Expedition. Another priest in our parish drive a mid 90's Toyota. BUT there are other Priests in our city who have wealthy families, so their families are able to provide aside from their salaries. But also, the money the church does receive (which we give out of CHARITY, not out of fear that if we don't give money we don't go to Heaven) most of the money from the weekly collections leaves the church to help fund charities, shelters, soup kitchens, and other diocesan ministries.

Please, get your facts straight before bashing!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3