The Situation's Dad UNLOADS -- 'F*ck the Little F*ck'

5/10/2011 3:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation's dad just released an EXPLOSIVE video -- accusing the "Jersey Shore" star of abandoning his family after getting famous ... and the bitterness is palpable.

Frank Sorrentino Video

Frank Sorrentino posted the tirade online today -- targeting his son, saying, "I ask you one f**king favor and you tell me to go f**king be like a regular f**king Joe Blow and go on welfare? No, my friend, I don't do that."

And that's just the beginning.

KTD

Isn't this the guy who abused his family when Mike was little?

adelle

This man should shoot himself in the head. Not because of anything he's said, but because he raised that man (err...if you want to even call him that) into the douchebag he is today. No one with a conscience should be able to live with themselves after realizing they raised the biggest douche on the planet. Parenting 101: YOU FAILED.

Fred Farkel

Uh. Hey Greg.

I'm the dad.

I've got the money.

I had a great childhood.

And I was the luckiest man on the planet.

But my kids are parasites.

Pay attention. Oops forgot.

You 20-something DOLTS don't pay attention to nuthin.

kerriannt123

wow, publicity stunt...what, poor Situation not getting enough attention..I hear about Paulie and Snooki still, jealous Mike..you are done, no one likes you, and your family knows the money train is almost over..don't buy into it..hey Mike, your 15 is up

Alisha

No, Fred. I don't rely on family to do for me. I'm a grown ass woman and can do for myself. People like you should learn how to do the same instead of relying on everyone else to do it FOR you.

Step away from the internet buddy. It's no wonder your wife left you. You're a nut job who's quite obviously not all there.

REALbarbwire7

May I introduce Michael Lohan? BFF's. haha.

Muppet

oh look it's Michael Lohans brother? It's a sick man that talks s.h.i.t. about their own child!! What a jerk!

Muppet

LOL Realbarbwire7

I should have read all the comments first, I see we think the same!! What's this guy going to do next? Find and old diary and post excerpts from it? What a sicko!

Zedka

There seem to be dozens of crappy fathers (and mothers) lurking behind the spotlight. :\

Jsolomon54

Go Frank!!!

pk

I'm not a fan of the Situation, but any parent that publicly trashes their children probably was a shi**y parent to begin with. A parent who truly loves their child unconditionally would never stoop so low.

HelloDanny

Get a job, jerk!

dd

DISOWN your jealous bitch father now! He is POISON!

MariJoy

Good, I'm GLAD he spoke out. When you're in an Italian or Sicilian family, family is supposed to be EVERYTHING - you don't forget where (and who) you come from.

Some of us understand Frank.

dd

Well u should understand to handle the business at home and not on TMZ!