The Situation's Dad UNLOADS -- 'F*ck the Little F*ck'

5/10/2011 3:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation's dad just released an EXPLOSIVE video -- accusing the "Jersey Shore" star of abandoning his family after getting famous ... and the bitterness is palpable.

Frank Sorrentino Video

Frank Sorrentino posted the tirade online today -- targeting his son, saying, "I ask you one f**king favor and you tell me to go f**king be like a regular f**king Joe Blow and go on welfare? No, my friend, I don't do that."

And that's just the beginning.

OMG

This is Michael Lohan 1.2 in the making.

Pete

The kid made made money being a douche. He lived on his dad's couch until he was 27. Did I say kid? Guess you can't call him a man. He constantly got in trouble and was bailed out by his dad. Mike actually talked **** about dad way before Frank fired back. Frank will be be famous and started out like every other reality star. With controversy. Good job pops, hope to see you hositng a talk show!

Kansas

New Yowk and New Joisy are full of retards. This video is a perfect example.

jeremy

dude wtf?!?! that guys a douche

AyeJay

I'm not surprised. Sitch thinks he's the hottest sh-t to come out since sliced bread. He's c.o.c.k.y as hell and considering he's not even attractive with his wrinkles and big nose makes him laughable, at him not with him.

Marie

The Situation is probably spending all his money buying booze and loose women. But he will be broke soon and he will want to move into his father's house again.

shutitho

What a greasy wap. Go make money for yourself you ****ing dead-beat pole-smoking retard.

Strunz28

I'm half Italian, and this is typical Italian BS. What kind of father goes on the Internet and calls out his son? A loser.

ChrisFan

the situation seems like a selfish person anyways be glad you found out the truth about your son. Wash your hands of him and some day when he losted his looks and no body can remember who he is he will come running begging for forgiveness. I dont even know his name at all and he is nobody in my book. should take his 15 mins and run coz 5 yrs from now who will care???

Kris

While the Situation is a real ******* in my book - his father seems to be a bigger one. Guess the apple doesn't fall from the tree afterall. The dad is just pissed because his son won't give him money.

Quinn

You love your son, but want to make videos trashing him?

Quinn

On the Jersey Shore Mike is always paying for sh*t. Buying drinks, paying for meals, cabs, and bought that motor cycle for one of his roommates birthday. He also bought his brother a sick ride that must have cost at least 60G, at least.

I think he's very generous. SO, what exactly does his Dad want from him?

en Todo Momento!!

is it what you call 'problem solving' "dump the bitch"? i really do wonder...

Kylie

I dont know who 'The situation'is or does but for a father to post a video like that is disgusting and degrading he looks like a Jealous man,maybe seeking his 15mins of Fame.

telltruth

on the show, the freakin kids talk about "we italians, we family, we support each other, we know how to do it, italians do it better"......all bull****, when ones Dad has to make video strip his son....guess all in the family...they should the show...JERSEY SHORE - NO FAMILY VALUES.