Whitney Houston -- Banned From Prince Shows

5/10/2011 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston has lost her Prince privileges ... because sources tell TMZ the Purple One's people became so fed up with her erratic behavior and constant ticket demands ... that she is no longer allowed at his shows.

0509_whitney_concert_ex_tmz

According to our Prince sources, Whitney attended several Prince concerts in the last few weeks and appeared to be "intoxicated" at each show -- though our sources never saw Whitney drink alcohol or take drugs.

We're told Whitney was constantly badgering Prince's staff to let her up on the stage ... but Team Prince shot her down multiple times because P's people "didn't want her to embarrass herself."

Our sources say Whitney's erratic behavior, coupled with repeated and excessive ticket demands became too much for Prince -- and his team ultimately banned Houston from his concerts.

0509_sloppy_signs_videoAs TMZ first reported, Houston is receiving treatment in an out-patient rehab program for ongoing drug and alcohol problems.

Calls to Houston's people have not been returned.

Truth

THERE ARE PICS AROUND LA THAT WHITNEY HAS BEEN HANGING WITH WARREN BOYD HER DRUG COUNSELOR. SO THE TMZ ARTICLES ARE TRUE.

Stephanie Scott Evans

It just goes to show you how people assume. I think that prehaps she was having fun. whats wrong with having a little fun. come on you wanna tell me prince is innocent! I think it would have been a honor to have her perform in whatever form. If she felt ready more than likely she was. Everyone always attacking Miss Whitney but she ain't tha only one getting dirty. She doesn't have to walk around acting perfect for a bunch of judmental imperfect hipocritical backstabbing bunch of haters! At least she shared her problems some people just live double lives and feed off others maturity. So whaaaaaa she was whilllllin out!

Dr. Dre

Why am I finding it hard, to see any of this believable...the only crackheads here, are the ones who commented negatively, and the moron who wrote this article.

gina

Whitney had a voice that was one in a billion-not million-but billion!

There are about 6 billion people on the planet, and name 5 other singers who have a better voice. What a shame!

neko nation

What an old dried out drug addicted skank. Do the world a favor Whitney and just OD. Waste of talent and a waste of a human being.

musique

This story is not credible. I've seen clips of whitney with Chaka and Prince and both times they invited her up on stage she was fine, and they both complimented her.

The clip above shows what I do when I go to concerts and that is scream/sing the songs and have a good time. This story is low for even you TMZ

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

People have blamed Bobby Brown for Whitney's drug addiction but has anyone noticed since they divorced Bobby has not been arrested for anything, has kept his nose clean and has been sober ever since (knock on wood)? "Crack is whack" Whitney is the problem...OBVIOUSLY!

Tyra

What are you people tripping on?? Here is a Mom and her daughter enjoying a great concert. Bump all the hearsay about what's said backstage. The mean-spirited pettiness such as these comments exhibit is despicable & running rampant in this country. "Let he [or she]who has NOT sinned cast the first stone." which basically would be that you all would shut up with the self-righteous sniping. Get a life and let other people have theirs!! You don't even know this lady and her daughter!Get your own life happening positively and leave folks alone!

Tyra

musique

B

I was at two of the shows she attended and she was tore up. I asked her if she was ok and she said "Yeah, girl!" So I just minded my own business as I saw her show her azz. It was so imbarrassing. Prince just gave her a low five and kept on singing. The next time, Chacka Khan was invaided by her when she just ran up on stage univited singing the wrong words to her song. I saw it twice. She needs help.

Shelly

She's a hot mess! That poor daughter doesn't stand a chance. I love how everyone blamed Bobby for her drug use and now that he's moved on she would be clean...not so. So maybe it was her with the problem??????

Page

SHE IS A HOT MESS, CRACK HEADS FOR LIFE...HER AND HER DAUGHTER..

Devin

She belongs in rehab. Found a good one for her. In las veggas too. http://solutions-recovery.com/

Lamorenita

Poor Whitney, and poor Whitney's daughter. Drug addiction is sad ... really sad. It's a horrible disease. God bless them. I hope she recovers.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments