Maria Shriver

Creates TV Frenzy

After Arnold Split

5/17/2011 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... a swarm of television syndicators as well as networks are trying to snag Maria Shriver, in the wake of her split with Arnold Schwarzenegger ... and Oprah Winfrey is leading the pack.

051011_maria_schriver_getty_ex
Sources tell TMZ ... Oprah met with Maria last week, trying to convince her to become a talk show host on Oprah's OWN Network. We've also learned Maria is going to be a guest on Oprah's final show.

But that's just the beginning.  Big TV syndicators want Maria to do a daily talk show.  As for news organizations, they're trying to get Maria as well.  We're told NBC was lukewarm on the idea of bringing Maria back a few months ago, but the network's interest has intensified in the last week.

Tubesteak

Wow, she looks like Ozzy. Where are the dead chickens?

Cleveland Gal

I hope she does get her own show, I would watch it! She is a classy,intellegent lady. And as for the people on here making fun of her looks.. it is called aging and it happens to everyone one of you if you are lucky enough to live that long. I love the celebrities who don't freak out and get all the plastic surgery until they look like freaks. I like real people.

Bif

She looks cadaverous. No wonder he cheated on her; there's no way I could lay down with that every night and not be truly, seriously, frightened

CrisDizzle

damn, for a person who suppose to have the 'Kennedy' genes: Maria sure aged like 80 years in the past year. =o

Mrs. Gossip

SERIOUSLY, AFTER looking at this picture does anyone fault Arnold for banging some many chicks. I mean she looks likes like Tammy Faye Baker in her final days. Hideous.

Brian

She can work for my network www.bsmvideos.com

Tim

That is not a good look for her.

TJ

It's not just the photo, Maria is the ugliest woman I have ever seen.

beentheredonethat

Chrit ole mighty, if she has a plastic surgeon I hope she fires his ass, I don't condone cheating but not sure I could blame the guy for pickin and stickin one of his overpaid house maid.

GB

Don't marry a bodybuilder unless it's a gay marriage.

orange valentine

Fire your hair and make up people !!!
Maria, it's too bad your husband cheated. I am sure it hurts you
deeply-but looking like Halloween is not helping you!

CJ

I had the great displeasure of spending some time with Maria and three of her kids years ago - and at their home/compound (3 mansions with an armed guard gate and practically a nanny for each child). Her face looks hard and ugly because she is hard and ugly on the inside. She was a harsh, arrogant, elitist biatch. And her kids behaved like horrible overindulged, disrespectful brats. It's a whole family of performers-for-the-public to promote a positive image. Don't think there's only one a$$ in this family. Nice "best on-camera friend" to promote, Oprah. Uugghhh.

Dee

Maria has always been...ummmm, unattractive so that's no excuse for Arnold's cheating. He's no bed of roses either!!!! I don't understand why some women stay with obviously unfaithful, disrespectful men. Maria is an intelligent Kennedy woman who could get a high profile journalist/political job anywhere. She should have left his flat behind years ago.

mosbyld

I am sorry but she is not nice looking at all I have always said that on that note neither is he

towngirl

What is wrong with her face?