Man Viciously Attacked At Hollywood Club

5/11/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Emergency vehicles raced to the Roxbury nightclub in Hollywood early this morning after a clubgoer was brutally attacked by another man ... who delivered a MASSIVE running haymaker while cameras rolled.
0511_punch_launch_EX

The victim had just gotten booted from the club and was smack-talking the bouncers. Another random clubgoer thought the insults were directed at him, and proceeded to deck the victim ... laying him out flat on the concrete sidewalk.

We're told the attacker fled the scene in a cab.

The victim was out cold for at least 10 minutes. An ambulance arrived to the scene, but we don't know the extent of the victim's injuries.

You can hear several people call the attacker "Eddie" in the video. If you can help ID him, you might want to call the LAPD, Hollywood Division.

Dexter

Why would anyone call the police there? They may arrest someone but rest assured the California court system will just ask them to please no beat the hell out of anyone again or they'll get 30 minutes in jail.

¡¿Art?!

See this so often in the downtown club scene. Always some d-bag thinking he's tough, cheap shotting some guy then fleeing like the coward he is. I hope they find that idiot and book 'em for assault.

FIDELITO

got kicked out for a reason.... kept running his mouth.... that's what happens to you. ouch.

THIN LIZZY

Rabble rouser, Nice try, know what you're talking about before you say things.But I guess in your little world you're a genious, and that's okay, but the fact is you're going after the wrong person. I really don't want to clown you, but if you keep asking for it, it's gonna happen,

fozbone

I was there last night and walked over this guy.

I thought he passed out because he was drunk.

Its weird because I was standing by the front door drinking and didn't hear or see a thing. I walked out and saw this guy laying on the floor.

On a final not it was a good club. I saw those twins who use to date Hugh Hefner.

Its jacked up that it takes one want to be tough guy sucker punching some one and mess up the whole club.

Ray

IN the FACE

en Todo Momento!!

yeah, 'eddy' is probably not a clown, but he sure as hell did made me laff!!!

joe

Calif PD close that place down period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steven

I think I know his name: Eddie Sanchez, oh wait, not it's Eddie Lopez, no no no, Eddie Guttierez, actually I think it might be Eddie Sandoval, no, now I'm thinking its this guy I went to high school with Eddie Hernandez.

All these people are the same. Probably the same guy who put the Giants fan in a coma at Dodger stadium. When you find him, deport him.

fozbone

Man I was thinking about how this guy messed this whole club up. I was just thinking about all the MODELS that were there last night.

There were models all up in this club super fine women.

fozbone

Super fine women and celebrities are going to be afraid to go to this spot now.

Thanks a lot EDDIE!!!

Classic

3 Funny Things About This Post
1. Someone immediately says "you got knocked the **** out!"
2. His girl says his name at the scene of the crime
3. The Indian lady with the roses... was she at the Roxbury?

RabbleRouser

lol @ Skinhead '69.

You're going to 'clown me'. Aren't you getting your verbiage confused with another subculture? Don't you mean a 'boot party' or 'curb stomping'.

Shouldn't your be busy sewing patches on your bomber jacket or off riding your vespa.

GRYFFINDOR!

Yikes hope he's ok. This is why I don't like going to Hollywood clubs anymore. It's filled with a bunch of douchey drunk guys.

jhunter

I thought the punk a$$ deserved it. I was tired of hearing him slur and talk crap.
I can hear him rant about telling the bouncers to get back to work, then he begins to talk some mess to the assailant.

I probably would have done the same thing. I cant stand listening to drunks rant.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments