Man Viciously Attacked At Hollywood Club

5/11/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Emergency vehicles raced to the Roxbury nightclub in Hollywood early this morning after a clubgoer was brutally attacked by another man ... who delivered a MASSIVE running haymaker while cameras rolled.
0511_punch_launch_EX

The victim had just gotten booted from the club and was smack-talking the bouncers. Another random clubgoer thought the insults were directed at him, and proceeded to deck the victim ... laying him out flat on the concrete sidewalk.

We're told the attacker fled the scene in a cab.

The victim was out cold for at least 10 minutes. An ambulance arrived to the scene, but we don't know the extent of the victim's injuries.

You can hear several people call the attacker "Eddie" in the video. If you can help ID him, you might want to call the LAPD, Hollywood Division.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Jane

@ FOZBONE...

Ur an idiot for being proud to say you "walked over this guy"!?! Seriously. If I saw you in a club , I'd spit on you & then dump my drink on your Affliction shirt. I've never seen you before but I can tell by your STUPID comment & story of what you saw you're "one of the sheep in the herd".

Check yourself fool. Values? Morals? Too much to stop and think someone might need some help!?! Didnt you ever wonder if this man was ok? A true outrage on peoples reactions here & bystanders like FOZBONE's inability to 'do the right thing'...

Have people really become so STUPID & calloused?

Come on people, open your eyes!!!

StevenB

So, where was Andrew Bynum when all this went down? Cheap sucker punches are his MO, after all.

Mclovin

"I'm not a clown. I'm a Mexican". I guess Mexicans, not clowns, like to throw sucker punches.

dude

Samantha - yes the guy who threw the punch probably does have a small pee pee. thats how small packaged dudes work, always got something to prove. guys who are happy with their package got nothing to prove, the proof is in the pudding.

jacksonfive210

That wasnt vicious at all!! That dude got knocked the ****kkkk out though hahaa but thats what you get when you run your mouth and act like a **** not saying it was right for him to get punched but he was kind of asking for it!

fozbone

@Jane

Hey Jane as I said before I didn't know he was knocked out. I thought he was drunk and passed out or something. Which would be typical for a Hollywood night.

I don't wear affliction t-shirts and I'm actually friendly and care about people. I would never sucker punch someone like that.

Actually I didn't walk over the guy i walked around him. I know it doesn't make it any better but how did i know the guy was knocked out.

Whatsthatabout

Dude is lying on his back choking on his tongue out cold and people just stand around and point there flashes at him?! What kind of screwed up town is LA? I hope somebody stepped in to give aid. Sure he was drunk and mouthing off, calling bouncers clowns, doesn't deserve a sucker punch like that.

Joe

both guys prob were intoxicated...the 1 guy mouthing off didnt deserve that because it wsnt even directed at "Eddie". Wat a douche, he trying to be a tough guy and decided to throw a punch. WOW.bouncers dont step in or nothing. Happens all the time at clubs, bouncers are the tough guys kicking ppl out.etc Then when the real stuff goes down they just stand and watch. I once got jumped literally right outside a club. Guys waited for us. 2 of my buddies got knocked out, and not one bouncer helped break up fight. even though they guys out numbered us 2:1 and 2 ppl were already down. GEEz...hate going to clubs now

Jane

@ FOZBONE

Walking over him....walking around him.....the guy was down laying on the concrete. It's called one human being helping, or caring for, another. Knocked out or passed out, any person with decent morals would take the time to "stop to check" if the person is ok. Justify it all you want dude. But more importantly, check yourself next time you take a look in the mirror.

Jane

@ BBROWN

Your level of humor is a reflection of your level of intellect. Very surprised your punk as* can even spell. It's horrible people like you that make this world the place it is.

How does anyone think that someone getting injured like this is humorous? Really? Being sucker punched, knocked out and having your head hitting the concrete is a recipe for brain injury and many people have died that way. There's nothing funny about putting someone's life at risk that way.

I hope that man is ok. Positive vibes & prayers to him.

DR SICK

Gumba "Eddie" just got cast for the Jersey Shore. Nothing but a class act. You can dress 'em up but you can't take 'em out.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6