Tom Sizemore

Questioned by Cops

Over Missing GF

5/12/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Sizemore's girlfriend went missing over a month ago -- and TMZ has learned, the actor was recently questioned in connection with the case.

0511_tom_sizemore_missing_girl_Ex_tmz

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, there is an active investigation into the disappearance of 25-year-old Megan Wren -- who had been living with Sizemore for six months prior to her disappearance on March 31st.

Law enforcement sources confirm ... Tom was questioned recently and has "been very cooperative" -- but they wouldn't comment on whether he was considered a suspect.

According to law enforcement, multiple witnesses claim Megan was last seen with Sizemore.

We spoke to one of Megan's family members -- who told us, she last spoke with Megan about a month ago ... and she "sounded like she was in a bad place."

We're told the family has made several attempts to reach out to Sizemore for help -- but he's been blowing them off. Calls to Sizemore weren't returned.

Mikey

Another Dr Drew success story. Is Sizemore the star whacker that Randy Quaid speaks of?..Was it Sizemore in the Parlor with the Crack Pipe?

Mikey

Rocky 3 hours ago

I hate to say it but I bet there's fowl play in here somewhere.

------------------------------------------------

Fowl play? Are you suggesting she was killed with a rubber chicken?

Mikey

Looks like Heidi Fleiss may have been right!

Felony Love

knowing both parties intimatly, they both had hot tempers and would go at it hard at times, but Megan was more likely to do him harm then he her. We are hoping for the best for them both and dearly hope megan is alright.

jb

"my dad played golf with him and he is no murderer"...i'm sure o.j.'s golf buddies thought the same.

and to peter friend of sizemore's...if he was 80 miles away when she disappeared, then the cops should be looking 80-miles away for her body...that's 1.5 hour drive he wasn't across the country...tmz gets the story more times then not, defend this turd all you want...his history speaks volumes on it's own...i'm sure a friend of tom's would have a different skewed story then the family members who are clearly concerned for her...he has not made a public plea for his "friend"...as most high profile people would under the same cir***stance...unless of course they didn't want to draw attention to themselves.

MyOpinionOnly

This guy gives me the creeps. He is just a mess. Was once a great actor, but so many demons have taken this guy to a very dark place. I have been waiting for a moment like this to come up when he was in court for beating his last girlfriend. I think he beat this one too and went too far with it. Poor girl.

jacksonfive210

Dr.Drew I like you but maybe instead of speaking out about charlie sheen and doing your own talk show you should focus more on your patients I mean one has already died and now this one prob killed his gf. I thought Tom was one of your prized patients haha

jacksonfive210

In most of these cases the drug addict bf who fights with her alot is to blame! Maybe he didnt do it who knows

Landshark

Anyone check the Allegheny river.. Maybe he was filming Striking Distance 2

Cujeaux

I'm surprised Nancy Grace isn't all over this one. Just because he was away doesn't mean anything. She could have traveled to see him. He's got that jekyll and hyde personality and it's going to catch up with him sooner or later. He can't keep blaming his victims, it's wearing really thin now.

Glory Bee

Oh man, just got a real bad sinking feeling. I really hope I'm wrong. Have serious recovery from, and study of, DV. And this, folkes, doesn't bode well. Girl, if you're alive out there step forward, please. Praying for all.

dh

I've always been a fan of Sizemore as an actor, but he is a dangerous man in real life. This story sounds pretty bad.

edge70

Blame Furhman.

ms. choo

....yikes. He has been living in my building for over a year now. I don't think I've ever seen her here but he has been with other women. He's definitely still a wild man and up to his old ways. I hope this girl is found and ok.

Same ol

Yes, they did fight but it was only screaming matches. If Sizemore didnt give her money for her habit.Megan is a junkie. And yes she was living with Sizemore and was indeed his on again off again girlfriend along with a couple of other people. She could have gone out for a "fix" of heroin and o' deed at her dealers.or could have at his house and then he disposed of the body!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments