« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hayden & Wladimir

We Broke Up TOO!!!

5/12/2011 6:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Another celebrity power couple BITES THE DUST -- this time, it's Hayden Panettiere and Wladimir Klitschko!

0512_hayden_wladimir_BN

The 35-year-old boxer told People.com, "We had a great time together, but it's not that easy to manage a relationship between two continents."

Hayden adds, "Even though we've decided splitting up is best for both of us, we have an amazing amount of love and respect for each other and remain very close friends."

The couple had been together for 2 years.

0512_hayden_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

John

smarter human why don't you pick on a MAN POS
Yeah I think he's gay what straight man picks on a girl?

P*ussy hey are you eddie the guy who throws sucker punches in clubs?

Smarter Human

@John,

Hahahaha, look at John trying to get laid on a TMZ forum...LMAO!

Michelle

Smarter Human 3 minutes ago
@Michelle,

Another thing, since I just read your comment for real, what kind of woman comes onto a public forum and discusses the tightness of her vagina? Ever hear of TMI? Ewww...gross...you're are seriously skanky! Me and my pencil **** agree. We discussed it.

What kind of man goes into a public forum to speculate about the looseness of a woman's vagina? You were the creep talking about how strecthed out Hayden is. Now you are Emily Post and dictating who has good manners. If Im skanky than sir so are you. What kind of man is concerned about a strangers vagina? Go eff yourself

John- Thanks he is a creep that likes to fight with women prob wearing a thong as we speak - LOL

Smarter Human

OMG, that hurts...you just destroyed this pencil-d@cked little gay man who like to beat up on defenseless women with overly tight vaginas....Whaaaa! LMAO...you two are pathetic! And you have zero sense of humor because you are clearly a moron. I feel sorry for you..I really do. It must suck going through life being so dumb.

Solaera

Who cares about these two bowls of lukewarm porridge? Snore.

Smarter Human

forgot to add:

But hey, congrats on the tight vagina Michelle, that must be quite the accomplishment for you. I'm proud of you. Truly.

Smarter Human

John, changing your username to "smarterhumansuckmeoff" isn't fooling anyone. Hahaha...what a friggin loser you are! OMG!

Smarter Human

smarterhumansuckmeoff, if your name is "Sophia" then why do you want me to "suck you off"? That would imply you have a penis, John...lol Nice try loser! LMAO.. Give it up, you're outwitted and just embarrassing yourself further.

Smarter Human

@TEE, I agree. The way it happened was this girl Michelle had some Freudian issues about the size of her vagina and decided to hijack this thread about the adorable Hayden Panettierre and her large muscled BF breaking up. The rest went downhill from there with vicious flesh-wounding attacks from a little boy named John who was trying to get laid (w/Michelle) by launching a gallant, but futile attack against your truly. After I was able to wipe the tears away from my devastated face, I was able to push on and write you this diatribe explaining how it all happened..

Smarter Human

Wow, smarterhumansuckmeoff, you've killed me with your rapier wit! Hahaha...Yawwwn! Especially the part about only gay defend themselves against attacks from dim-witted skanks like Michelle. Yawwn! Time for another cup of coffee..

Smarter Human

John, you're seriously a freak. Making up 3 profiles just to "get me" is truly pathetic.

Smarter Human

And nom, John, I will NOT show you my ****, but thanks for your interest. It seems like you're struggling to come out of the closet. Don't be afraid, just do it! It'll all work out.

Smarter Human

That should have read "no", not "nom" my bad..a typo!

Sloane

just wish that she'd finally connect with someone closer to her own age
she seems to have a fixation with these "older guys"
at least older in comparison to her

Get a life all, its common knowledge a hoe who is with a big dude is gonna have a stretched out cooter on average after hes been plowing her for years...regardless shes cute and could do way better anyway, they aren't a power couple for sure

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments