'Bad Girls' Star Spews RACIST HATE In Drunken Rant

5/13/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the most disgusting hate-filled diatribe we've seen in a long time ... former "Bad Girls Club" star Christina Hopkins dropping the N-word 12 times in a rant aimed at an African-American woman.051211_christina_hopkins_v2_still

Hopkins was at a diner in Staten Island last month -- when she spouted off about an unnamed person ... saying, "If you're a black girl ... you should shut up because you're black ... you're a n**ger ... nobody likes you."

Hopkins continued to nonchalantly drop slur after vulgar slur while stuffing her face with Mexican food ... saying, "I've never met somebody who's so n**gerish."

Christina's female friend eggs her on as the reality star laughs ... and the two women then begin to chant the N-word in unison.

TMZ called Hopkins for comment ... who explained, "Some girls came up to me and said some racial remarks towards me [moments before] and this is what I said in retaliation."

She added, "I apologize if anyone was offended, it wasn't meant in a derogatory way."

Um...what?

While I think it's sad that this woman and many people posting comments are racist idiots, It is pointless to play into what these people want. Whether you choose to believe it or not, not everyone is a racist and not all white people or non-whites agree with her comments about black people. People rely on race tags when they are too ignorant to insult someone without having to resort to the color of a person's skin. They want to go for a quick word that they hope insults, angers, and shocks the other person, which means that: "That stupid woman..." becomes "That stupid black/white bitch..." It makes the speaker feel better because she's resorting back to her childhood where calling other people names was an effective way to hurt someone. In any case, she's dumb. Let her be dumb. The people who agree with her can be dumb right along with her. You don't have to be a certain race to be an idiot. What annoys me the most is that, she didn't stick to how she felt. If you think black people (such as myself) are ******s (and clearly she does since she generalized) then stand by it. Don't apologize when you've been found out and say "it wasn't meant in a derogatory way." Now people not only see you as a dumb racist, but a coward too.

Idiot

Idiot

Sandi

Is it illegal to say *****? It is only a word. Where is freedom of speech? Is ******ish a word?

Jess

Who is this again? All I see is a drunk whore with too much makeup on. Maybe she could hook up with Jesse James and they could bump herpes sores together.

Stupid People Hater

4chans new hero?

TMP

She admits that she sais what she said out of retaliation against someone who said something to her... so by that statement, what she said was 100% meant to be derogatory.

What an idiot.

Someone who actually knows what they're talking about

lanie,

thank you for the play-by-play ...not being able to see the video hinders my ability to gauge how obscene she was. I wasn't defending her though ... just pointing out an obvious hypocrisy on the part of a few posters.

If your beef with her is over the use of a word ... and then you call her 10 mean words ... you're a hypocrite. A word is a word.

But if your upset over her attitude ... a belief that she's better than someone else solely because of her skin color ... im with you all the way.

BTW ....you just described EVERY "reality show" personality out there. lol

Sad people can be so ignorant .. she just guaranteed she wont have a career in media.

Ozzie X

I'm surprised TMZ would call her a star. I'm sure she is not known for being a racist she just looks dumb and drunk. I'm sure in her pea sized brain she that it was.

Ozzie X

*thought it was funny.

CC - THE ORIGINAL

Ya know...I'm white...I do have black friends...I've NEVER used the "N word"....frankly, it disgusts me to hear it. But, for the life of me, I can't and probably never will, understand why that same word is bantered back and forth between black men or women.
In my opinion, THAT is what keeps that same "N word" in and amongst the American population as a whole!!!! Seems to me, that BLACK Americans proliferate the term and keep it alive...AND, I could give a rats azz that they think it's "OK" for them to do so or that the "meaning" is different when it's used in their conversations and music!!! Rather hypocritical and ignorant, in my opinion. If the word is considered a racest comment, then ALL mention and use should be stopped...BUT, won't, because it has become a daily part of conversation of many black Americans.
That term is NOT to be taken lightly...it's a racest comment. Then why is it proliferated in everyday conversation??
SURPRISE!!!! White people DO listen to rap...therefore, HEAR that word on a regular basis repeated over and over....AND, it becomes a word in EVERYONES vocabulary.
AGAIN...I find the word disgusting...WHATEVER the meaning and WHOEVER uses it.
Cut the crap, and practice what you preach....and I find it amusing that a comedian served papers during his act had the nerve to call the server a "WHITE biotch"....where's the neccessity to designate the "COLOR" of the woman serving the papers....again, "racism" goes BOTH ways!!!!!!!!!!

Jess

Sandy and Lezzie - stop obsessing about us "negroes" and get a life. I know I'm gorgeous and all, but people like you and this random "Bad Girls" chick shouldn't lose sleep obsessing over black women. It's pathetic and reeks of desperation.

dd

@JESS only problem is that she hates men too!

Logan R

Listening to a satellite hip-hop radion station the other day, the dj's dropped the n-word approx 40 times in a 20 minute span. The rest of them where all laughing, joining in like the word they were using was "water". Now throw one white person in the mix and say that word once, whether used maliciously or not there would have been a beating and I think that's wrong. If you don't want the word used by anyone else, don't use it on yourself.

Selebraties Suck

This is the most disgusting show on tv. I find it ironic that a women's entertainment channel would put the lowest form of "women" on.

Parents, don't let your kids watch this.

dd

CC it's a long story but the rappers do put a twist on the word so that it doesn't end in er...I think it's a defense mechanism, like when an abused woman is called names all the time by her man, it used to be women would break down in tears if someone called them a bitch now women might just say yea I'm a bitch what else u got? Kind of turn it around and empower yourself.