'Bad Girls' Star Spews RACIST HATE In Drunken Rant

5/13/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the most disgusting hate-filled diatribe we've seen in a long time ... former "Bad Girls Club" star Christina Hopkins dropping the N-word 12 times in a rant aimed at an African-American woman.051211_christina_hopkins_v2_still

Hopkins was at a diner in Staten Island last month -- when she spouted off about an unnamed person ... saying, "If you're a black girl ... you should shut up because you're black ... you're a n**ger ... nobody likes you."

Hopkins continued to nonchalantly drop slur after vulgar slur while stuffing her face with Mexican food ... saying, "I've never met somebody who's so n**gerish."

Christina's female friend eggs her on as the reality star laughs ... and the two women then begin to chant the N-word in unison.

TMZ called Hopkins for comment ... who explained, "Some girls came up to me and said some racial remarks towards me [moments before] and this is what I said in retaliation."

She added, "I apologize if anyone was offended, it wasn't meant in a derogatory way."

Gridiron

Regarding those who feel all whites secretly dislike blacks: Everyone does NOT feel that way. Just those who have primal instincts like animals (i.e. not liking something just because it's different). I doubt whites in interracial marriages are simply "tolerating" their mate. That blanket statement may cover you, the type of people you associate with, and the racist losers who try in vain to sound funny or superior on a message board, but don't lump all whites under your racist viewpoint. Also, to the blacks saying "See, this is how all white people are", please stop. You give all the rest of us blacks a bad name. If you want to keep milking that "the man is keeping me down" cow, please have a compelling argument and not act just as ignorant and unenlightened as you accuse all whites of being. Yes, there are plenty of living breathing racists, as TMZ's boards prove every day, but not everyone shares their idiot views.

As for the person arguing about blacks getting away with everything... What exactly do we get away with? Are you referring to someone like Lindsay Lohan who repeatedly gets slaps on the wrist even when literally telling the judge "F.U."? Or are you referring to a black person I know who got 1 1/2 years in prison for shoplifting with priors a lot like Lindsay's? I can't believe you brought up the Jeffersons. Obviously, you know nothing about the the show you're using as the basis of your ASSumption. The Jeffersons and it's bigoted black star was a spin off of, wait for it, All In the Family. And guess what that show was about... yup, a WHITE "lovable" bigot named Archie Bunker. He ran around saying charming things like deriding blacks and calling them "colored", calling his wife a "dingbat", and his son in-law a "meat head". So we have the big three: racist, misogynist, and general grouch. Guess what? Like the Jeffersons, it was tongue in cheek bigotry, to the point of lampooning bigotry itself. We shouldn't all be too sensitive to laugh at our differences, as long as it's not malicious. Neither of those shows were malicious. In fact, their bigotry was so over the top (like George calling his interracial neighbors "zebras") that it was honestly hard to take either bigot seriously. See how having a little knowledge can easily defeat most racial stereotypes?

To the person whining that "blacks want their own channels, TV shows, etc yet claim to want equality", that argument flies in its very own face. If 90% of the faces on TV or in movies are white; what are blacks supposed to do? Sit around and wait for equality in the arts? No, they produce television shows and movies with black leading roles. They do this not to discriminate against whites, but to allow a black family to enjoy a quality feature without the only black faces being pimps, robbers, inmates or a token role at best. I love how you bigots spin your wheels just to have SOMETHING to whine about. You whine that we shouldn't receive affirmative action because we should do for ourselves. Then when we do create businesses that cater to blacks, you whine that we're discriminating. Well, which do you want? Nobody complains about other races catering to their own. I see Korean stores, businesses and churches all across America with signs posted with Korean words/letters. I can't read it and therefore feel the establishment isn't really meant to cater to me, and I'm fine with that. It doesn't offend me, doesn't get my panties all in a bunch like how I see some people get about black-owned establishments.

Ending racism is not a myth. It can be done if people stop being lazy. Every black person is not the savage criminal you see on the nightly news or the welfare mom with ten kids that ultra-cons love to whine about. A LOT of us are well educated, have good jobs, and pay just as many tax dollars as you. I don't like welfare abusers either, however, given the other liberties Uncle Sam takes with my tax dollars, welfare is very low on my list of complaints. Besides, there are many legitimate welfare recipients (illness, job loss, etc). People have no problem with contractors ripping off our tax dollars charging $400 for hammers, but you better not help anyone in need with that money! And for blacks, every white person is not out to get you. The only reason you see racist posts everywhere is because those idiots WANT to be seen and heard. They want to share their racist views. Most of them are secretly ashamed and want the reassuring comfort that they are not alone in their hatred. I socialize with many whites who do not harbor a racist bone in their body. I'm sick of all the ASSumptions made by all races. Give it a break already, it's 2011 for Pete's sake.

Eva

For those saying if it were a black person dropping slurs it would be a non issue....... Please tell me the word that a black person can call a white person that is as hateful an ignorant as this word. Black people are the people who couldn't take their kids to a movie in the 60s. Nor try on a pair of shoes to see if they fit in a store. So give me a break. I just wish ignorance would end because the color of someone's skin was not something that was chosen by any of us. We are for what ever reason what we were created to be.

bunny

First, she needs to drop the name Hopkin's out of respect for Anthony. Second, the only N word person I see is the sloshed trash wolfing down a bunch of food she'll probably be throwing up all night.

Mizz Cartel

Are you really surprised this drunk trick uses the N-word like it's going out of style? Pure garbage! "A drunk man's talk is a sober man's thoughts" So don't back pedal now Christina, i'm just waiting to hear "Some of my BEST friends are black" riiiiiight.

Someone who actually knows what they're talking about

Josh,

cool it with the well thought-out, fair, honest posts. Your kind isnt wanted here (logical and reasonable, that is). lol

Honestly though ... best post (on any site, ESPN, TMZ, etc) in weeks .. if not months. Bravo.

Dee

@lezzie - How do you know which posters are "NEGROES"? Sounds like you are stereotyping. All black people are not violent any more than all white people are violent.

Why do some people need to judge everything and everyone? Ask yourself that question?

Michelle

That word is an attempt to hurt the feelings of African Americans

Most have been through worse than being called the N-word. Please it's met with eye rolls. Not upsetting to anyone, why give an ignorant person what they want. Just shows how ignorant and stupid they are. They look worse than the so-called N---- they don't like. Who cares how you feel? Spout your crap among your white friends blacks don't even discuss YOU LOL

dd

@MiMI stop generalizing all African-Americans do not use that word, maybe u should step your game up and learn something...Anyone can be an N..word look it up it means ignorant..opps I guess that means YOU are one..

wow

CC 9 minutes ago

Ya know...I'm white...I do have black friends...I've NEVER used the "N word"....frankly, it disgusts me to hear it. But, for the life of me, I can't and probably never will, understand why that same word is bantered back and forth between black men or women.

That's so true. I could never understand that either. In my opinion, it's very ignorant and low class for black people to use the term. Actually, I've only known African Americans to do that, not other blacks. I lived in the Caribbean and never heard that term used. I'm Canadian of mixed ancestry and they're Caucasians, latinos and blacks in my family, including Americans. Everyone is mixed to some extent. People need to stop making excuses and respect each other's individuality. Racial slurs only make people look like uneducated bigots with low self esteem. They need to use slurs to make themselves feel superior to others when deep down they know they're not. This girl is such a person. African Americans need to lose that term. In some European countries, white youth are picking it up due to rap music which in my opinion is just ugly noise but that's another story. I don't hear other races going around calling themselves names. There's just no excuse for it. You're right in your assumptions. This creates a problem for black people worldwide.

Straight Talkin Texan

I'm caucasian, and I was taught by my parents to NEVER say the "n" word. However, I think it some times, but I definitely wouldn't say it--sober OR drunk! And that girl in the video has poor manners; I guess she wasn't taught to NOT talk with food in her mouth. SHE is disgusting!!!

Michelle

Josh 23 minutes ago

************************************************************

Just had to post this again
Right on Josh!
You make everyone else here look like the high school drop outs they are!

dd

@KLR u mean black woman!

Crash

Chew with your mouth closed and don't talk with food in your mouth, you disgusting white trash, sorry excuse for a human being. A pig is a pig is a pig..........

V

If she is soooo Big & Bad, why did she say that to a friend and camera and not the girls...hmmmmm. Did you notice she was not looking up, talking trash and ashamed of herself while doing it. Only a punk hides and then talks crap, now come to L.A. Christina and then say that on Normandie and Vermont.....yeah, did not think so. By-the-way, this black girl is so hated my White husband sleeps next to me every night.

dduddz

CHRISTINA HOPKINS is a piece of ****. i'm sure you can find her on the side of the jersey turnpike with the rest of the trash from jersey.