Miley Cyrus -- Mommy & Me Bikini Time

5/12/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Miley Cyrus, 18, and her demure back tatted winged mother Tish, 44, both bared their bikini bods on the beach in Rio on Thursday.

0512_miley-bikini_60930PCN_Miley05_pcn

Birds of a feather ... sunbathe together.

bob

Women that get tattoos are nothing but filthy,stupid TRASH!

GV

Wow - I have no words.

Wow.

ChinLee3

I am tired of looking at tattoo's, don't care who they are on.

the truth

Muppet 28 minutes ago Miley is how old? Why is she not at the beach with friends??
--------------------------------------------------------------
now if she were on the beach with a bunch of friends people would also say negative things about her. i think its nice that they are bonding. her tattoo isn't that bad. mom and daughter look good and i hope they enjoyed themselves. all they are doing is hangig out at the beach people. no big deal

Zippy T. Pinhead

I guess this just proves that her mother is a moron! I've never been stupid enough to let another person permanently write on my body.

PRO US

With a nubile Miley in a hot bikini on a beach in that pic, there are guys complaining about her mom's tattoo? Seriously?

Those guys must be Glee fans. LOL

Nostradamus

Marijoy beat to it, Miley is sucking it in, bigtime.

Chaps

Wonder what message she was trying to send? Seems like she can put the FUNK in DysFUNKtional.

Lori

Oh my God in Heaven...seriously? That's real? WOW...what a dumb ass, bet your grandchildren are going to love that tat Granny Cyrus, great role model for the kiddies!.

I guess it's true, you can take the girl out of the trailer park...

Tweety

Billy Ray must have nightmares after looking at that thing..ouch, it's hurting my eyes.

Jodi

Why would Miley's mother want to put that crap on her back. It looks creepy and just wrong on every level. Her mind must be truly screwed up. I can't imagine a woman, let alone a mom, being in her sober mind getting a tat like that. That's just nasty.

If I was Billy Ray I would start the divorce proceedings again based on the wing tat nonsense.

Me

There are women in their 40's that have a better body then Miley. She's not fat but she looks awkward and out of shape.

Glenda

That tattoo is the ugliest one I've seen. I still think large tattoos on a woman are cheap looking.

mannequin

Oh good heavens! That is the trashiest yet. Mama looks like a haggard teenage wannabe from the 80's.

chefadam

Holy Crap, what a role model! Now I know why Billy Ray thinks she is satin.