Oxygen Network BANS 'Bad Girls Club' Star

5/13/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Bad Girls Club" star Christina Hopkins has been BANNED from appearing on the Oxygen network EVER AGAIN following her vile, racist rant ... TMZ has confirmed.

0513_Christina_Hopkins_Oxygen_Channel_ex
A rep for Oxygen tells us, "Oxygen condemns those comments… she will never appear on Oxygen again."

TMZ broke the story ... Hopkins unleashed a disgusting, racist rant directed towards an African-American woman last month -- dropping the N-word 12 times in less than 90 seconds.

0513-christina-hopkins-sm-launch_v2Hopkins later apologized -- saying the rant "wasn't meant in a derogatory way."

jo

what psych ward do the producers of the bad girls club hang out in front of to find the trash that they put on the show? could the girls get any worse?

Angelika

She is from Staten Island, enough said! The italians over there are all like this. She is a trashy drunk looks at least 20 years older than she is and I hope someone kicks her ass.

Muppet

Someone please explain to me why America wants to showcase the worst of the worst and then expect them to behave properly! I hope television stations producing all these reality shows are finally starting to realise "you get what you pay for". Eventual people will just tune out and television will hit the skids.

rob

Wow how ignorant. I guess my daughter won't be watching this garbage anymore. Lol

JUstin

And the repercussions begins :

Well , I just Goggled her name and I can say this much , " Her life has just changed " . Forget T.V , she has to deal with society now and I wouldn't want to be her. I think it's a cautionary tale to those people that like to pretend racism doesn't exist anymore and are quick to accuse people of using the RACE CARD . well , there it is ..BTW , aren't young people suppose to be the cool and tolerant ones ..lol..Yeah ..Riight..

JM

If oxygen has a problem with racist comments and racists they should be banning paris' crap new show too

Jen

The girl got beat up by some trashy, loud-mouthed, black girl outside of the diner. So once inside, being angry and drunk, she went on a ramble about black people who act like n*ggers. We have ALL been there. I'm not a racist. Racism is believing that one race is SUPERIOR to another. I don't believe that. What I do know, from the experience of living my life in the USA, is that black people in this country are an enormous burden on the country in every way. They are loud, rude, disrespectful & trashy. They cause the majority of the crimes, they suck up welfare & they complain about white people and our country, rather than bettering themselves & contributing to their society.

I've been around lots of black people in Europe, especially in France, and it's a whole different situation. They are nice, responsible, respectable people. In the good old US of A, most blacks do act like n*ggers and therefore most white people view them that way. If you want to change things, take a look at yourself and the way you live your life and when you start to act like civilized human beings, the perception that most people have of you will change. You make not like what I have to say, but I speak the truth. Deal with it.

Dee

Oh well, I guess I'd rather deal with this type of bigot. What's really annoying is when friends of mine for many years, smiled in my face, enjoyed picnics at our families homes, etc. Well...the friend got really angry over a situation and before you know it...the N word start flying around. Now that hurt my feelings, but my fist hitting her face had to hurt her more. Needless to say, we're no longer friends. Whether you accept the apology or not is irrelevant because these people will almost always resort to that same trashy behavior. repeatedly. .

LOL

this has nothing to do with rappers or oprah or anyone else outside of the woman she was talking about. how are some of u so sure she was banned because black people complained. i doubt that oprah personally had anything to do with the decision. her comments offend all people if ur not a racist.

Madison

Dam Girl you white-trash or whatever you are better watch your back. you slippin....

coco

Well, if President Obama invited to the White House a hater rapper that sings about killing cops and President Bush, I don't think Oxygen should banned this girl. The White House should be an example to all of house. It's ok to be hateful.

And inspiring.

Uncel Elroy

Uuuuummmmm....Who the F is she??????????

Cass

She is ugly inside and out. She needs Jesus.

TruthBTold2

Trash! pure white trash! So that's what it takes for women like that to say what's on their mind? lol. Well...atleast black women dont have to have an ethynal soaked brain to say what's on her mind. You're all racist. And just like the b!tch who said it before on here, whites don't like us they, they dont like to be around us, but they TOLERATE us. You're right. And that does not hurt nor surprise me at all.

JUstin

Ohh Please , don't bring OBAMA into this - I know some of you can't help it..lol -