Oxygen Network BANS 'Bad Girls Club' Star

5/13/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Bad Girls Club" star Christina Hopkins has been BANNED from appearing on the Oxygen network EVER AGAIN following her vile, racist rant ... TMZ has confirmed.

0513_Christina_Hopkins_Oxygen_Channel_ex
A rep for Oxygen tells us, "Oxygen condemns those comments… she will never appear on Oxygen again."

TMZ broke the story ... Hopkins unleashed a disgusting, racist rant directed towards an African-American woman last month -- dropping the N-word 12 times in less than 90 seconds.

0513-christina-hopkins-sm-launch_v2Hopkins later apologized -- saying the rant "wasn't meant in a derogatory way."

VickiC

Using the N-word 12 times "wasn't meant in a derogatory way"? WTF????? If this bimbo really believes that, she is completely psycho. Must have been listening to Dr. Laura.

JUstin

The funny thing - I think her so called " friends " hate her more than she hates black people..- what "Great friends"!!.lmao

VickiC

I can tell most of you people have no idea what netowrk this is. Oprah has the OWN network, this is Oxygen. Completely different people.
*****************************************************
I'm sure someone else has said this by now, but Oprah WAS one of the founders of Oxygen, and I believe she still has an interest in it. So no, it's NOT "completely different people".

chrisg

Being banned from oxygen isn't a "real" punishment. Think about it, what else do the ladies really do after their season is taped? Very few get to do the spin-off show love games. If they pull her season, then all of the girls suffer.

CelebJustice

Hmmm... dont recall hearing an apology from Michael Epps. Racist Pig.

VickiC

@Truth STFU what racist rappers do you know? Last I checked WHITE people are the ones that have hate groups KKK even racist against your own..I trust no whites yall all the same in my eyes
******************************************************
Then you're even more of a racist than this stupid bimbo. She at least had the excuse of being drunk. You're sober and displaying your racism for all to see.

tomboy

why are people so afraid of to use the word ****** when talking about the n word this is america. black people dont have a problem with calling white people honky or crackers. besides there is a huge differnce between plack people and ******s . a huge difference

JUstin

Honky ? Really , tomboy ..lol - That's so ancient..

nunliku2

Thank you for banning her, but she was in the BGC so she's a big girl, please let her handle herself. She will meet her match soon enough. Check please.

JUstin

Okay , am done with this ..But I must say " The whole thing makes me NOT trust white people anymore " lol - it's sad , but that's the moral am getting out of it..Thanks , TMZ ..lol

thomas

"not meant in a derogatory way"?????? How could it be anything else?

Muppet

I am so glad that I was raised properly without hate for other people that are different than myself. It saddens me to see people sling racial remarks at each other because they're different. I wish there were more parents out there like mine that raised me to be accepting of others, then we wouldn't have this problem. If people would see past the differences in colour they would see that people are all alike. They are the same as you, they hurt, they love, they laugh and they cry the same as everyone else. How can you live with yourselves knowing you're hurting someone just because they look different than you do? My God I could never be so cruel. :(

yerppi3

The funny thing is that she is a lesbian. You'd think she'd know better considering the fact she has gotten discriminated against for that.

Rogue Warrior

we could all get along with a little more napalm......

TBoner

Oh man! Who is this girls friend who sold her out! WOWZERS! Turrrrible! hahahaha

She was in the wrong, but man...that is some messed up friend!