Charlie Sheen:

Ashton's Going Down

With the Ship

5/13/2011 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen delivered the ultimate back-handed compliment to Ashton Kutcher, telling TMZ he's talented but the show will tank.

0215-charlie-twomen-logo-ex

Charlie tells TMZ, "Kutcher is a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer ... Oh wait, so am I!!"

Charlie continues, taking a shot at the show, saying, "Enjoy the show America.  Enjoy seeing a 2.0 in the demo every Monday, WB."  Essentially, Charlie is saying the age group that supported him is going to tune out.

Charlie adds, "Enjoy planet Chuck, Ashton.  There is no air, laughter, loyalty, or love there."  Of course, Charlie is referring to his nemesis, "Men" creator and Executive Producer Chuck Lorre.

Michele

He's right. Lots of people won't watch it because it will be terrible. I for one won't be tuning in.

carina

It's not that charlie is being replaced, It is that people do not like Ashton KUTCHER, period.

jc

I might watch the 1st and 2nd show just to see where and how they explain charlie but, for the life of me I can't stand AK and for that reason I won't be watching it

Russ

Can't stand Kutcher, he's not funny and certainly no Charlie Sheen. Huge disappointment here, bet Demi is happy, he'll have his own income and piggy bank now, but bet he fits the bowling shirts on the show well. I won't watch it any more

op jones

Television is the opiate of the masses.

Russ

Kutcher? are they kidding, he's not funny at all and not a replacement for Charlie, Demi will be thrilled though, he finally has an income of his own and a piggy bank. I won't be watching can't stand the guy, not funny and not grown up enough to take on this role. loser

Lori

Puckett less than a minute ago

Wow could Lori be any more infatuated with Ashton and full of bile and hate for Charlie? Yeah i'm sure she's a real good barometer of how well the show is going to do without Charlie. lol

As Bugs Bunny would say... "Whatta maroon!"
=============================================
You can't keep your story straight can you Puckett? I thought you said I "wanted Chuckles BAD" that the "sexual tension" would make me explode?
NOW you say I've got a hankering for Ashton? Sorry, too young, and I'm younger than his wife :) Rob Lowe? Yep, George Clooney? YOU BET, personal favorite? TOM SELLECK , now THAT is a man...

Mr Furley

"Enjoy planet Chuck, Ashton. There is no air, laughter, loyalty, or love there."

I guess that's just the way you left it, Chuckles!!!
Yet a few short weeks ago you were BEGGING to come back-
LOSER!!!!!!!!

Elle0375

Gee, 'someone' sounds awfully bitter and hurt :( Cry me River Charlie, you did this to yourself!! Blame you and no one else.

Violetturtle

I didn't see this one coming...but I like the idea. I hope they have Ashton's character be a son nobody knew about from Evelyn. Charlie ran off with Rose...fine. But that sets it up for the rest of the cast to interact with Ashton's character. This could be very entertaining.....Sorry Charlie.

Ellis

One talentless doofus replacing another. If you watch more than 5 minutes of this drivel your IQ will drop 10 points

small town girl

CS is irrelevant - he was part of an ensemble cast not the be all - end all. I personally think they should have his character die in a car crash because he was driving drunk. Then we have a life lesson for Alans' son and a reason to bring in a new room mate - perhaps a relative. Good Bye Charlie! LOSER!

Jaylee

So Ashton..... it's not ok for "real men to buy girls", but ok for men to demean women for free? That's what Charlie Sheen's character does.
I can't take anything you and Demi said on Pierce Morgan seriously now. Too bad - thought it was a good interview.

Lori

op jones about a minute ago

Television is the opiate of the masses.
===============================================

And snobbery is the hallmark of a doosh nozzle :)

Rick

Remember when Charlie took over Spin City for Michael J. Fox...everyone said that would tank too, but it ultimately brought Charlie back into the spotlight and 2 1/2 Men...