'Bad Girl' Issues Apology Letter -- Odd Delivery

5/14/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Bad Girls Club" star Christina Hopkins is trying to pull the email equivalent of "Some of my closest friends are black!" ... by writing a letter apologizing for the racist rant TMZ posted on Friday ... and emailing it to an African American TMZ staffer she has never met or had any contact with before.

0513_christina_hopkins_letter_launch_EX
Hopkins says in the letter that she was "egged on by anger and alcohol" but says the takes full responsibility for her "inexcusable comments."

But rather than get in touch with our publicist -- or the TMZ tipline -- she somehow obtained the email of an African American staffer and emailed it to directly her.

Although she went out of her way to contact the staffer, she ended the email by asking for all further communication to go through her publicist.

Some friend.

Bill

why is it the racist always seem to pick on the blacks.

MiSS BROOKLYN

I THINNK IT'S TRULY SAD AND DISGUSTING HOW SOME PPL WILL GO OFF ON DRUNKEN TANDEMS AND SPEW SUCH HATRED REMARKS ABOUT ANY RACE-PERIOD!!! THE SAME COULD EASILY BE SAID ABOUT WHITE PPL BEING "TRAILER PARK TRASH", ETC... THEREFORE, LIKE THEY SAY A DRUNKEN BODY SPEAKS A SOBER MAN'S MIND. SHE'S A RACIST PERIOD AND THERE'S NO NEED TO SAY SORRY WHEN SHE WAS BASICALLY SPEAKING HER MIND... SOOOO SAD BUT HEY SHE'S A DUMB B****!!!

jackmama311

nice caps lock, mIss brooklyn

John Water

ALL of her friends appear to be black if you look up her videos on Youtube. You can find her hanging out and having lunch with her 'good buddy' a rapper named 'Hostile'. They actually put her in a SOURCE magazine (a magazine for rappers) photoshoot. She was also in a video with 100% black people called 'Chaser' by some rapper called 'Arsiney'.

Looks like she was really embraced by the black community and totally sh*t on them behind their backs. Then again that appears to be the white thing to do in America today, see something that some random black person did that you don't like and go on the Internet and totally diss every black person you've ever known...then blame them for it. Awesome!

bunny

She's that angry from something a year ago? Then she says a fight happened just prior? Then she sends Nina a weak apology letter just because she's black? I'm assuming the article is talking about Nina. Maybe racist girl should stop drinking and also learn some eating manners.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I can't stand public apologies, because they're never sincere.

Like I think Tiger Woods should have just said, "I love the attention I get from women, I like to have a lot of women around me, I should have never gotten married, and I should have been honest upfront that this is the way I am."

This girl should have just said (if she must say something), "I said some ugly things, for that I am an *******, I have no excuse." And then go away because most of us have never watched that show and don't know who she is, by next week we will have totally forgotten about her.

JUstin

She has a Publicist ? To achieve and do what exactly ? lol - Talk about free money . Look b*tch , Mel Gibson is struggling as we speak , You think you have a shot in hell to achieve anything in Hollywood ever again ?..lol .

And Yeah , Public apologies are so phony . I mean , the video is so convincing , Just be the racist that you are and except all that comes with it ..

writenow

The letter has the feel of a hang-over letter. "Lord, just make it go away." But it would be better if Christina goes away.

Meiday3128

She need her a$$ beat..... That "bad girl" image is going to her head. That crap works on TV, but in real life she's going to end up getting hurt.

andyconda

she said sorry to her fan? i cant believe she has fans i never heard of her. and hate a bigot

Terra Firma

To many people blame alcohol for bad behavior. I've been drunk a time or two and never cut loose that crap. Just common human trash that is on all the reality tv shows.

Glory Bee

hmmm,interesting choice to send the letter to. That staffer is a bit of a loser racist herself. Remember her saying that it was OK for blacks to do Hitler mimicry but not whites, because blacks had been persicuted. huh? Name a culture, religion, sex, etc. that HASN'T been! Harvey said "what about Jews?". She said NO! That TMZ staffer is WAAAAAY off base. The race that was butchered by Hitler has no right to make fun of him but blacks do? Something seriously wrong with that staffer. Lose that loser TMZ

KDOGG

Here is a clue. If drinking alcohol makes you crazy and forgetful, quit drinking. No more blame it on the alcohol excuses please

Di

LOSER!!!! on behalf of the blacks, whites, yellows, reds and tans..20 somethings are complety stupid.

who dat

If it's true that she was recently accosted by 2 hood rats that hurled racial slurs at her; While this wouldn't excuse her behavior, it makes it more understandable.

Perhaps she would benefit from some therapy. I think e-mailing an apology to TMZ was a waste of effort.