'Dancing with the Stars' Pro

Rushed to Hospital

5/13/2011 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Dancing with the Stars" pro Kym Johnson was rushed to the hospital moments ago -- after sustaining an injury during rehearsals for the show ... TMZ has learned.

Kym Johnson Injury

Johnson -- who's paired up with Pittsburgh Steelers great Hines Ward -- took a nasty spill while rehearsing with the NFLer for an upcoming show.

According to her rep, Johnson was taken to an L.A. area hospital for "precautionary measures to assure she is OK."

Story developing...

john5oregon

She's gonna feel THAT in the morning.

SonofZeus

Sexiest fem pro dancer on the show.

Tinalouise

I hope she is o.k. since I am actually hoping she finally wins this time. I will be happy if Kirstie and Maks win too but I don't think Kym has won yet.

Ace

Every season on this show someone is "injured" and rushed to the hospital, it's called hype peeps, she'll be smiling and dancing Monday, Guaranteed!!

evelyn johnson

Hey TMZ! could you pls. make a follow up news regarding this? Man!that's my fav. dancing partners of DWTS.I hope she's fine and gets better. I love Hines Ward and Kym Johnson.

vgrandja

Real or not...stunts happen to get the votes and hence win the competition.

Good luck to her all the same, but I'm still rooting for Ralph and Karina.

KTD

love

My best friend ,she just has announced her wedding with a millionaire young man Ronald who is the CEO of a MNC !they met via
---------Ŕich'Friends.Őrg--- ..it is the largest and best club for wealthy people and their admirers to chat online. …you don’t have to be rich there ,but you can meet one ,maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends !
--------@Tinalouise - Kym has won with Donny Osmond. I hope she and Hines are in the finals, but I hope Ralph and Karina win.

Straight Talkin Texan

I hope Kym is okay!

JJ

Pulling for Ralph. He is a nice guy and deserves to win. Hines is a good guy too, but I hope Ralph pulls it out.

john5oregon

I want Kirstie to win, personally.

beckie

Has anyone els noticed there is always someone hurt on that show or speculation of a relationship? I guess there just trying to get publicity for the show. I watched it once thought it was awful.

JLo on Steroids

whens that old bag gonna retire? take out back like mister ed so she can get put out of her misery

STEELERSFANIAM

FUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

barbie

I love Hines Ward and Kim Johnson! Kim I Hope your injury is minor PLEASE THE MIRROR BALL CAN BE YOURS AND HINES.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments