Lady Gaga -- This Outfit Is Nunsense

5/13/2011 3:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Seeking penance for wearing those "American Idol" penis heels, Lady Gaga arrived to a London studio on Thursday ... dressed like some bizarro Catholic nun.

0512_lady-gaga_110512H1_GAGA_B-GR_01_bauer

She's Our Lady of the Preposterous Photo Op.

0213_gaga_greatest_footer

Sherms

Dumbass

Con1178

I hate how its called creativity and artistic freedom when "celebrities" do things with their "art" to mock and ridicule the Catholic Church. If she was mocking ANY other group she would be called a homophobe, racist or hater. Why is it always okay to bash Catholicism? Yet if anyone utters one word that is considered mean to gays, you have to go on a public apology tour to every LGBT group in America. It is wrong to mock anyone but some groups are so protected. Every time I see her I just think "yep, Madonna did that 25 years ago".

heather

I want some M&M's please pick out the blue ones!!!

STFU

i likey lady gaga. i likey

en Todo Momento!!

tmz, you got it all wrong!! please do some research. that, my friends, is a 'lobster dinner dress'. very functional design. enjoy, miss gaga.

fran

she is one pathetic soul...does she have protruding teeth , thats what the pic looks like...I bet if she dressed normal she would get no attention at all...poor kid...hope she grows up soon, even if she is laughing all the way to the bank.

bbock

She looks like a nun ravioli.

David

It's a shame that she's crying out for attention and no one is helping her. Poor soul.

Ellidegg

somebody hit this ***** with their car or something already pleaseeee..

Anonymous

Omg, R, you're right! Just about everything this sick bitch does has subliminal satantic symbolism.

Anonymous

Con1178, I applaud you! I've often said similar things myself. Why is it always acceptable to bash Roman Catholicism but you're the worst in the world if you DARE to insult or make fun of any other religion! Try not to be offended by Gaga and her nonsense, though. She deliberately dresses in the most ridiculous outfits conceivable because she's an attention whore and stupid puppet of the Illuminati. Pay her no attention.

LClapper

Actually, she looks a lot like a woman's sanitary pad (with the wrap around wings) . . . just sayin' . . .

Ms NonAryan

"Truth 17 hours ago
BITCH IS TOTAL GIMMICKS! SAME SCRIPT, NO SUBSTANCE. BESIDES, S/HE'S A SELF-ADMITTED COKE USING TRANNY HERMAPHRODITE.

Well I'm a 'tranny' and the only coke that I take comes in a bottle. Now come on "truth" are you secretly a far-right holocaust denying KKK operative - Don't be afraid to come out now. I mean, after all, "tell the truth and shame the devil", eh?:)

XCALX85

She looks like the giant egg her heels were meant to impregnate.

Janelle

Lady Gaga was phenomenal on American Idol this week - she reminds me so much of an old friend - she is so friendly and supportive to all the up and coming artists on the show. Sometimes I think people get the wrong opinion of her due to the flamboyant clothes she wears. I ordered tickets today for her show in Columbus on August 9th from www.cheap-tickets.me

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments