Lady Gaga -- This Outfit Is Nunsense

5/13/2011 3:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Seeking penance for wearing those "American Idol" penis heels, Lady Gaga arrived to a London studio on Thursday ... dressed like some bizarro Catholic nun.

0512_lady-gaga_110512H1_GAGA_B-GR_01_bauer

She's Our Lady of the Preposterous Photo Op.

0213_gaga_greatest_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Muppet

When she admitted to using cocaine that's when I lost any and all interest in this person. I used to think she was pretty but she's so bizarre now she's lost all her looks. I now only see an ugly druggie. She'll be looking like Amy Whinehouse next!

Martin

Good Lord, based on all your comments you must be really so bored or total celebrity fanatics! It is always the gossip and the noise of people like you that makes a person to a celebrity!
I don't care much about the "famous people" and even if I don't like them I don't wish anyone anything bad happening to them or condemn them because I don't want that the same happens to me, besides I have my own free will to turn away and do whatever I want to do, even you like it or not!

GiGi

She looks like a retarded maxi pad...

Mike

We get it freak, your diferent, your not comun, you dont have a real job, you dont dress like the rest of the people, what else? your not like us, and thank god for that¡

gorgeous me

SHE GONE CRAZY LOL I MEAN WHAT THE HELL SHE THINK SHE DOIN SHE LOOK A HOT ASS MESS

kirstin flint

you know, every single one of you people are so ignorant it is ridiculous. it seems that maybe it makes you feel better about yourself saying all of these horrible things about her. she is an absolute GENIUS and the queen of pop. not to mention an amazing gay- rights activist, and an amazing person.I honestly think if it werent for her, dont ask dont tell wouldnt have be what it is now. maybe before you judge and say " its all an act" you should do some research and find out what shes actually about.

cessmour