'Bad Girl' Star RIPS Ranting Castmate -- Kill Yourself!

5/14/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Bad Girls Club" star Ashley Cheatham is FURIOUS at her castmate Christina Hopkins -- after the girl's disgusting racist rant went public Thursday -- telling her, "Do the world a favor and go kill yourself."

0513_ashley_EX_badgirls

TMZ spoke with Cheatham -- Christina's roommate on Season 5 -- who tells us, "You've got to be a low scum of the earth b*tch to say such vile things about another race."

0513-christina-hopkins-sm-launch_v2Cheatham adds, "Being drunk is not an excuse to bring out your inner racism. It's disgusting and downright offensive ... Go get a f**king life. Better yet, do the world a favor and go kill yourself."

As we previously reported, Christina targeted an unidentified woman in a racist diatribe last month at a diner in Staten Island ... dropping the n-bomb 12 times in less than two minutes.

Mr. X

NWA: Yeah, but they're not stupid enough to put it on videotape! Christina was. Bottom line.

Meanwhile, the best we can hope for is that Ashley does the world a favor and fade into obscurity. I was in your corner until you played the "kill yourself" card.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

WOW!

I guess it really must take one to know one. You might really have to be a s*** of the earth bitch to tell somebody that they should kill themselves because they got caught acting stupid.

If we all killed ourselves every time we said something stupid, none of us would be here.

Mbiggenson

I think deep down we're ALL a little racist and say or think things that we shouldn't. Together ALL of us, the natives, blacks, whites, Asians, Mexicans we make this world work. Right now, until an alien ship lands, all we have is each other. Think of how boring life would be if we were ALL one race, one color, one culture. The food, music, culture, arts, architecture, entertainment, love - would be so bland and uninteresting wouldn't it? We ALL bring so much to the planet that I can't imagine a world without all of us. You might think you want something like that, but I really don't think you would.

Robbin

Sometimes, when TMZ reports these things, it makes me feel like I'm reading my high school newspaper all over again. Why do people watch these shows, I just don't get it.

Donovan

I have no idea who these people all are, but telling someone to go kill themselves seems about as ****ty to me as calling someone the n word, even worse actually.

ME

@elpablo : How you figure Obama was never qualified to be president in the first place? Anyone who is gonna say a Harvard Law graduate and Constitutional Law professor at an Ivy League school isn't qualified......is probably racist. In what way are Bush/Palin/Cheney/Gingrich more qualified??? They LOOK more qualified? The overt racists, like this Bad Girls chick, aren't what scare me.....it's people that try and act like they're not racist, then make stuff up in their head to justify their racist thoughts and beliefs. Racism is alive people! And there are racists of ALL colors!

kp

What's the name of this show?
Are we talking about this show?
Will it get people to tune it to this show?
Is it any worse than most reality shows?
Is it any thing like teen mother, house wifes of ++++++++ Jersey
Is the network making money of this show?
I am sure the producer of this show is smiling and saying lets talk money

Muppet

TMZ likes to keep the racism alive I see. How many posts about this yet only one about the guy that called the lady a white bitch? Can anyone but me see that TMZ is pushing for the fight to continue here?
This woman is no better than the one throwing out racial slurs. What kind of a person tells another to kill herself? Shows she is no better than the other. If this girl does decide to kill herself I hope they charge this woman for encouraging it!! Pathetic excuse for a human!!

kr

I'd rather be called a racist/prejudiced name than to to go kill myself. that indicates sociopathic tendencies with zero sensitivities. THAT is truely more scary.

kirkham

whats the big deal...you walk thru any nightclub or shady part of town an you'll hear that word gettin tossed round like a frisbee..hell I hear it on college campuses an its pretty much a common way of expression for this younger generation..its no more a rasicts slur an you can thank the black community an its glorification of the word thru rap an movies an what not..You thrown it out so many times its become a mainstay in popular slang an doesnt carry the weight of racism it did 50/60... yrs ago..Back then it was offensive,,now you use it to describe your best friend..cant have it both ways..

way to go

I agree with this girl Ashley, she should go kill herself as a matter of fact all racist should. The world would be a much better place!

way to go

I watched this show and actually liked it. I understand now why the girls had a problem with Christina the racist chick. I agree she should go away, far far away and die!

retiredjms

i love when people throw the word racism around,elpablo states that obama is not qualified to be president,hmmm what is that based on considered that he is better educated than bush,who was a c student at yale,and the only reason he was able to even go to that school was becuase his father was an alumni to yale,so you guys are comparing being called a white bitch to the n word,so i guess being called white is the same as the n word,but as far as the word racism goes it is synonymous with white supremacy,people of color can hate all the white people we want it will not affect the lives of white people,if you dont believe me ask the native americans who were forced to live in resevations on there own land ,all the hate in the world towards this savage act could not stop their plight, so stop fooling yourselves about the word racism,because those who control the intitutions that run this country are not people of color,i hate exxon gas company let me see if that hate will allow me to get cheap gas,if you look at the history of the white man every shore on this planet that he ever landed on,has always been affected by the three d's death,destruction,and domination by violence,it is the only race that has never been able to assimilate to any other culture

MH

Hmmmmm, "Bad Girl"? How 'bout "As Dumb As They Get Girls". Klassy.

STEVE

LOL@ WHITE FOLKS COMPLAININ THAT MIKE EPPS CALLED A WHITE WOMAN A BISH WE HAVE BEEN CALLED BISHES FOR HUNDREDS OF YRS SO NOW U WANNA COMPLAIN IF SHE A WHITE BISH SHE A WHITE BISH ITS THAT SIMPLE.... ME PERSONALLY THE WORD NI99ER DOESNT BOTHER ME IT NEVER WILL CAUSE I KNOW THAT THE ONES SAYINIT ARE 2 COWARDLY TO TOUCH A BLACK PERSON N U NOTICE THEY ALWASY SAY IT IN A GROUP NEVER ALONE UNTIL WHITE FOLKS GROW SOME BALLS IGNORE THEM THEY ARE BORN COWARDS NOT ALL BUT MOST AND OH YEAH. I DO THINK MOST WHITE PPL NOT IN AMERICA BUT THE WORLD OVER ARE RACIST.. NOT ALL JUST MOST

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments