Britney Spears

Y'all Wanna Drive My Car?

5/14/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' famous black Mercedes -- once known as the most dangerous car in L.A. -- will soon be displayed in a Chicago auto museum ... and TMZ has learned the people behind the exhibit are letting one lucky fan get behind the wheel.

0513_Britneys_car_volo_auto_museum_ex

Britney has one hell of a history in the 2008 Mercedes Benz SLK 320 -- she blew through red lights, wreaked havoc at all hours of the night and smashed into another car in a parking lot ... for which she was later arrested on a hit-and-run charge.

Now, the car is set to go on display at the Volo Auto Museum just outside of Chicago on June 26 ... the same day the museum will hold a drawing to let one lucky Britney fan drive the car around town for a day ... as long as the winner agrees to obey all traffic laws.

Cartman

I'm sure Volo will sell the car for twice what Brit paid for it.

When did TMZ buy Volo Cars stock? All this free advertising.

Jim in Cali

I could have sworn she drove around a white Mercedes during that time but whatever.

Cartman

She had one black and one white Mercedes. Both have McDonald's fries under the seats.

NDNchief

Ewwwwwwwwwww. . . smells like cheetos, frapicinos and jiz. GROSS.

keeping it real

I will PASS!

Gene Foreman

That's not an SLK it's a CLK. Do more research before posting car models.

CrisDizzle

Random flamin' Rupaul wannabe brotha saying britney is fabolooous! *SMH* Only in Hollywood!

kinezu

@ Gene Foreman - You're more stupid than those working at TMZ. It's an SL.

Mr, Know it All

Cartman, you are right... TMZ must have stock in "Volo Auto Museum" This is the fourth story they have run on that used car lot. BTW, it is in Volo, Ill. hence the name "Volo Auto Museum" and the guys who own it are still crooks.

Alexander

@kinezu. You are the dumbest of them all. The SL doesn't have a rear seat. It's a CLK!

reubenricha

I am an expact living in The Hague. I am currently 17yrs old. I am planning to learn driving with my dad's car.
Nutraslim

bunny

Quoting Alicia Silverstone on Clueless "My Bad, should I leave a note?"

Ty

how the hell she got a drivers license is beyond me.. She should not be allowed on the road. Are they just handing them out these days ?
And when she hit that car she didnt even check what she did, only looks at her car. And even slams the doors into that poor car like its nothing, just something she does every time. Id take a baseball bat to her car and really show massive restraint not to slap her if she did that to my car. Idiot.

shanecantuk

I am not sure. I hope she can, because I think that she truly means well, deep down. She's just misguided. I adore her. She has too much potential to be through.

Nutraslim

Stump

Hey TMZ smashed into another car in a parking lot

Smashed into..... she left a bumper guard streak on the door of some rolling junk yard of a car. The owner then got about 10 times what the damage cost to repair.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments