Chris Brown & Rihanna

Hook Up Online

5/14/2011 7:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown is following Rihanna ... and even more surprising, she's following him.

0514_Rihanna_Chris_Brown_Twitter
We were hunting around online when we noticed their Twitter pages reveal that both are not only following each other, they added each other very recently. We grabbed the screen shots this AM.

A Rihanna fan noticed what we noticed and asked her if it meant they were getting back together -- Rihanna tweeted back, "its fu**in twitter, not the alter! calm down."

A judge lifted the restraining order prohibiting them from having contact, so it's all on the up and up.

Still, that's a pretty big bygone.

Ih8Taxes

Uh-oh, looks like another beat down is coming her way! And if she's dumb enough to get back with this guy then she deserves what she gets. How many abused women are trying to get away from a guy like this and she goes running back to him. I don't understand it - she's young, beautiful, rich and can have any guy in the world and she still sticks with this loser. Yes, love is dumb as well as blind.

john

So many pop artist have no clue how to handle their careers. If she likes to get beat up she should keep it to herself.

beckie

Hit U conce, Shame on him.
Hit u twice, Shame on her.

Tony Johnson

THEY JUST KEEPING TABS ON THE OTHER SIDE TO WATCH THAT MOUTH TALK! READY TO POUNCE IF ONE SAYS SOMETHING WRONG!

sotiredofthis

Can you say HORMONES mixed with ignorance and throw in a dash of good publicity?

Natasha

Yall forgot to ask is it stupid of TMZ to care cause I would have clicked that button:) GET OVER IT!!!

BBallgirl

PEOPLE PLEASE........"Repetition does NOT transform a lie into a truth." Lets have a STOP THE HATE day!!!!!

BBallgirl

I find it ironic that TMZ considered this news, YET when Chris did an event with special kids in Australia they were quiet as a church mouse. I guess that old adage is right....."HATERS will shout your failures, but whisper your success." TMZ, try doing like Chris and Rhi....MOVE ON!!!!!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Not really as surprising as TMZ is making it out to be. How many smoke even thought it's bad for them? Eat crappy food? Lay in tanning beds? Associating with a person who is bad for you isn't all that different.

sick of it

Neither are Leaders so it's normal for both to follow..

jay

if Chris Brown goes missing is because Rhianna pull the trigger pull the trigger pull the trigger pon him. Oh mama mama mama she just shot a man down. but seriously who cares if they want to talk and be friends is they business and u have to forgive eventually.

Michelle

john about an hour ago
This just proves how dumb some women are, most actually. They always complain about these guys treating them like crap, but they date them and keep going back to them anyway. Dumb idiots. Great guys have to turn into these wife beaters just to get sex because women aren't smart enough to know what's good for them.
*****************************************************************

This is B.S. men are'nt any better. I have a male friend who's GF cheated on him and he's still hung up on her!!! So men are just as stupid when it comes to love. People never choose the sweet, intelligent person who will treat them well. They all want b*tches or ba*stards. IT's not something just women do. Try not to lump an entire sex in one category you sound like an idiot when you do

chartman

why is the public still giving this evil jerk the time of day and rihanna. she is just asking for it however, it would be great this time when he knocks the hell out of her she has enough strength left to knock him into a coma. end his so call career.

john

-----------------

I said most women. I didn't say "all women". Some guys are idiots. That's not my problem. When I look for a woman, I want a sweet, intelligent, good looking girl. I'm tired of the women always complaining to me about their loser boyfriends. They always leach onto great guys like me and cry on my shoulder. I've had enough of their BS.

Plus, I can't blame a guy for being in that situation like you said above. It's easier for a girl to get a new boyfriend. All she has to do is go outside and wait for guys to approach her. The guy can't get anything if he doesn't make any moves. That guy must have insecurity issues, and it's not always easy having to approach new women all the time and continue to get rejected.

bunny

This is no news, and TMZ even said it. Rhianna and Chris basically became friends as soon as they were allowed to. Now if she was dating Chris again, that'd be news.