Sheridan: Cherry Says Parker Was Gay to Marry Eva

5/14/2011 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicollette Sheridan claims "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry committed the ultimate wedding faux pas -- claiming Tony Parker must have been into boys as he said "I do" to Eva.

0513_sheridan_cherry_longoria_parker_TMZ_Getty_ex

TMZ obtained Nicollette's declaration in the brutal legal fight she's having with Cherry over her firing on the show.

In the declaration, Nicollette claims, "I was present at Eva Longoria's wedding to Tony Parker, when Mr. Cherry commented that 'Tony must like boys, because he is marrying this -- this little, small girl with no t*ts and -- that looks like a boy.'"

For the record, he couldn't be that gay because he divorced her. Kidding.

knows.the.truth

BTW, those who automatically think that Cherry said that, may you be downed by something someone else accusing you of something that may not have been true.

StevenB

Someone needs to point out to Sheridan that when she loses this suit she is going to have to work again and that ain't going to happpen if she keeps portraying herself as a delusional, petty bitch. Seriously, who would want to bother with all her drama when there are quite literally thousands of equally talented actresses out there with more professionalism? It isn't like her name has ever been able to open a movie at Number 1 or like she alone could carry a series.

peoplearesilly

What the hell does that have to do with her case? God, Hollywood is so ****ed up.

dd

Why be mad at her he's the one that said it...she was also in court do u expect her to lie? Oh and she dumped Michael...

MariJoy

So many gay men have that love/hate relationship with women - would LOVE to be them / hate them for what they are...They worship some unreachable ideal of the "iconic feminine" - it's all very curious.

And, btw, I'm far, far from homophobic, just stating my observations based on knowing many gay men.

chefadam

Therapy Woman!

schoen1

That's just crazy.

bka62223

If that's truly what he said, then I'd have to question his own personal sexual preferences. Ms Longoria is as HOT AS IT GETS !!!! A night with her & Halle Berry and well.... just throw me in the ground and start shoveling dirt, cause I done died and gone to heaven!!!!

Yep I said that

Sheridan is desperate, she is past the end of her career with no roles in sight. "Desperate Actress"

76corvette

She is one of the hottest females on the planet. I guess I'm gay..

puddy

That is not the way a man would say something like that. The way she said it sounds more like something a jealous woman would day to put down another woman.

Bitch is lying.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Meeeoowwwwwww!! Sheridan & Cherry sure have the claws out eh? I think Eva will take the classy route & not even respond. If she gets cornered by an on-camera reporter she'll probably downplay it & change the subject. She doesn't seem like the b*tchy type.

jack e. jett

I have never heard of anything that will have so little impact on my life. Not even Tampons on sale at Target.

dee

Nicolette give it up! You were fired and now we know why. Jealous! Eva is a beautiful woman and she is one of the main reasons why I watch DH. Its a better show without you!

Shag

Maybe he's got gaydar, cause he's gay himself?!