TMZ Hollywood Tour -- And on Your Left ... It's Diddy!

5/14/2011 1:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The maiden voyage of the TMZ Hollywood Tour set sail today and right off the bat they caught a BIG ONE ... spotting Diddy roaming the streets of Beverly Hills!

0514_diddy_tour_video
It went down on Rodeo Drive just minutes ago. The bus tour was cruising along ... when they saw Diddy out shopping. So our fearless leader, Harvey Levin, jumped out of the bus and ran to catch up with him.

Turns out Diddy isn't just a fan of Harvey's work on TMZ ... he's a fan of his singing, too! Ok, he didn't actually hear HL's "My Way," .... he heard about it. But still!

To get your tickets for the TMZ Hollywood Tour, click here -- you never know who you're gonna see!

Toxicprincess

Diddy kinda seems annoyed by it all to me... like he is saying whatever just to get out of there.. I am sure all the celebs love not only having all these paps following them around but now they have a bus load of tourists gawking at them like animals at the zoo..

Cindy

Setup! But it's buss-iness....

STARR C

Diddy is a Fame whore! Of course it was planned!

chefadam

I pitty the Ditty. Concerts not doing to good, call in sick.

asstird

Diddy is a **** sucking bitch. He's absolutly
worthless and a terrible performer. Don't
waste your time Harvey pulling to the side
of the road for a greet and meet. His career
is almost over.

maggie

I'm jealous. Wish I could go there to go on the tour, and Harvey, you aren't as short as everyone makes you out to be, either that or Diddy isn't very big either.

Lori

That was SOOOOOO Cute!

I Loved it, wish I had driven over for the first tour now...I only live about 45 minutes away. Maybe I'll catch a tour soon :).

Lori

To everyone writing like little bitches about the tour? Why the hell do you come on the site if you don't like what Harvey and his crew do?

Toxic Princess is a perfect example...why do you think people BECOME famous? To hide in a cave? The Celebs that are out and about WANT to be seen, there are several big names (small names) that you never see on the street or out to dinner...WHY? because they know people will want to talk to them.

Sheesh people...did you type in the UNITED NATIONS or THE WALL STREET JOURNAL? No...you're on TMZ

Dumb Asses.

UnboundZero

That's awesome,the tour looks fun!

that's crazy, harvey spotted p-diddy <-- and p-diddy heard his song "my way"

bet any kind of money that p-diddy and harvey end up in a studio recording something!!!

Toxicprincess

@Lori wow I was totally about to agree with you till I saw what you wrote about me.. I love TMZ I watch them everyday.. I just was trying to say I didnt think it staged.. but celebs dont get in the business to be chased like a wild animals they want to do what they love to do.. fans and tmz are just part of the gig.. so next time you want to make an "example" out of someone.. make sure it doesnt make you come out looking like an ass in the end... dumb ass

the Seeker

I Gotti agree with the Toxic Princess on this one, now suck my **** baby doll face.

Toxicprincess

@the seeker... thanks for the support... though not quite sure if the last part of your comment is meant for me or someone else.. if its for me then ummm nah Im good thanks anyways though :)

GeneL

I'm sorry but, Harvey is such a dufus...

always trying to be "one of the guys" (with that creepy laugh of his and his obnoxious "I LOVE HIM/HER") just makes him appear like such a counterfeit phony. And of course, his band of sycophants in the TMZ newsroom would never admit to feeling the same way about their boss, after all Harvey does sign their paychecks.

jack-55d79

Harvey may be small but he's very quick. It wasn't staged. Nothing that awkward for Diddy could have been. Equally nobody would have filmed themselves jaywalking. Must have made some great memories for the people on the tour though, I think such spontaneity is memorable.

123

wow....Diddy out roaming in the wild

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments