TMZ Hollywood Tour -- And on Your Left ... It's Diddy!

5/14/2011 1:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The maiden voyage of the TMZ Hollywood Tour set sail today and right off the bat they caught a BIG ONE ... spotting Diddy roaming the streets of Beverly Hills!

0514_diddy_tour_video
It went down on Rodeo Drive just minutes ago. The bus tour was cruising along ... when they saw Diddy out shopping. So our fearless leader, Harvey Levin, jumped out of the bus and ran to catch up with him.

Turns out Diddy isn't just a fan of Harvey's work on TMZ ... he's a fan of his singing, too! Ok, he didn't actually hear HL's "My Way," .... he heard about it. But still!

To get your tickets for the TMZ Hollywood Tour, click here -- you never know who you're gonna see!

fastdriver

THIS is ONE time that I wished I lived in LA! I think Harvey Levin is cool. I DID like his version of My Way even BEFORE he re-did it in the studio! I would love to shadow him for a day, even a week. I think he has the greatest job in the world and the funniest staff of anyone! They ALL look like they have fun. Now I am REALLY jealous!

amazon_woman

ISN'T P. DIDDY GAY OR BI ? DO YOU THINK P. DIDDY AND LEVIN WOULD BE A GOOD COUPLE ?

tellmeaboutit

Wow, that was pretty pathetic.

CrashAndBurn

Sorry Diddy, they don't sell some of dat freshly squeezed Cambodian breast milk on Rodeo Dr.

Holly

Rodeo is too conservative for a rapper.
I could see him shop anywhere but there. It was a set up.

Sandra

Come on Harvey is Sean the best you can do!! This guy is a legend in his own mind and had to cancel concerts because no wanted to see him!!!

Trev1

wow i cant believe harvey actually drives the tour bus that is so cool.

Gsharon 710

--P Diddy is who now??????????????

CrisDizzle

Somebody should have took over the tour bus and leave behind harvey at Rodeo drive. that would have EPIC!

Nancy

Two or three days ago, Diddy was too sick to go on stage and today he's shopping???? I thought Harvey was a germophobe. . . .

mamasu48

I would love to go on the TMZ tour bus...but would I take a second of my time for a narcissistic jerk like Diddy, or what ever? hardly. I haven't figured out what anyone sees in him..he even took up for chris brown--nah, not today or any day would I stop a tour to talk to him. However, I hope this TMZ bus tour ends up being a full time thing..

Jacqueline M

Name one guy who came out whos career has gone well???? Neil Patrick Harris!! Duh Winning.... Wow should I do your job for you?

Rogue Warrior

LMAO, we have harveys mom and harveys boyfriend posting up in here these days, now all we need is Harveys Bank Account!!!!!

Rogue Warrior

Lori, let us know when you're going so we don't! The tour would be cool if they brought the TMZ news room ladies along, but Harvey not so much. He's a regular guy who has a cool job that does the same things we do everyday.

keith

Ohh no not p-diddy again. Hopefully hes not rapping again cuz i tired of hearing hip hop nonsense.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments