TMZ Hollywood Tour -- And on Your Left ... It's Diddy!

5/14/2011 1:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The maiden voyage of the TMZ Hollywood Tour set sail today and right off the bat they caught a BIG ONE ... spotting Diddy roaming the streets of Beverly Hills!

0514_diddy_tour_video
It went down on Rodeo Drive just minutes ago. The bus tour was cruising along ... when they saw Diddy out shopping. So our fearless leader, Harvey Levin, jumped out of the bus and ran to catch up with him.

Turns out Diddy isn't just a fan of Harvey's work on TMZ ... he's a fan of his singing, too! Ok, he didn't actually hear HL's "My Way," .... he heard about it. But still!

To get your tickets for the TMZ Hollywood Tour, click here -- you never know who you're gonna see!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

good as gold

Ok first of all its a little bit too obvious at this point Harvey that you are gay. Its certainly your preference to be gay but its getting kind of annoying now. No-one is expecting you to have a "come out" party but please tone it down a notch. Thank you.

Now to the bus tour idea. What a great idea! Taking money from tourists and using it to pay celebrities for a quick impromptu interview! A little suggestion though: Allow for a photo-op for some of tourist's on the bus and the chosen celebrity of the day. Also, don't forgot to book a celebrity on every tour or you will get hammered for it! Hire a good booking agent.

Finally, make sure you hire a good bus driver or they might drive thru Compton or Inglewood which will get your guests shot. If that does happen, make sure you have bullet proof vests for all the guests!

SURFCOWBOY

RODEO DRIVE , really? I dont get why anyone wants to shop there. I live 4 minutes away from it and everytime I have to go there ( due to traffic or closed streets) I cringe!

Everything is over priced, having actual money, I dont even shop there and would never consider it as its a complete waste. EVERYONE who shops at rodeo drive is a pretenious ahole! Ppl in this world are starving and yet these idiots spend 400 on a tshirt!

ghfghfg

so funny u say right off the bat, cuz he totally acts like he got hit in the head with a bat

Chia

It would be nice if you proofed the copy.

Couldn't make out the audio with all the horns and screaming. C-

JeffTheFan

I think Mr. Combs has heard Harvey's rendition of "My Way". I bought it on i-Tunes and I love it. I sing along whenever I plop it into my CD player in the car.

Celeb Gossip Addict

That was cute. Harvey was like a big kid. Seems like a fun bus ride.

Scudrunner51

Huh! Hey whats up Harv?...You don't jump out of the bus & try to catch up with me when I'm on Ro-Dee-O Drive...You yell "Roll up the Window's---Drive Faster, Faster!"..... All in fun Harvey. Your like a big kid......

FlamingoNut

"Look who we found!"
More like
"Look who we found :("

stonechops

Diddy canceled his show here in arizona about a week ago. I’ve heard less than 60% of the show was sold, he had one whole floor of the casino booked but on the day before the show he no showed.

sherrie

I love your show! Iam going to Calif. and I am going to take a tour on your bus!! Is there any good hotels near the tour? Are there certain days that are better then others to take the tour? thanks sherrie

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5