Willow Palin Busted for Speeding ... In an ESCALADE

5/14/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin's 16-year-old daughter Willow pulled a fast one last week -- because TMZ has learned she got a speeding ticket in Alaska ... for driving nearly 20 mph over the speed limit.

0513_willow_palin_EX_Getty_01
According to docs filed in Alaska -- Willow was pulled over last Thursday for driving 84 in a 65 ... in the Palin family's black Escalade.

According to the docs, she was issued a "minor offense" citation for $162 and let go without further incident.

Better luck next time.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

PANCHITO

OOOPPPSSS........Do I espy a (plastic) surgical procedure on the horizon?

PANCHITO

OOOPPSSS.......Do I espy an upcoming surgical procedure (plastic)?

Red

Red

WWillow is pulled over for speeding. That might not be newsworthy HAD SHE NOT already been in trouble with the law a year or so ago for breaking into someone's house with a group of her friends while the owner was away and, even worse, MOMMY used her influence to get the charges dropped against her. (Some of her pals weren't so lucky though since their parents were never mayor/governor.) There is a pattern here whether you conservatives want to admit it or not. And yes, if it was one of Obama's girls, you can BET TMZ would be reporting it. Why should the Palins be immune to scrutiny when it was Sarah herself who put her kids in the spotlight in the first place?

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Hey, Willow, Honestly, please don't feel ashamed and humiliated about this for a long time, sweetie. I truly hope and pray that you don't. We've all made rebellious, and wild mistakes during our adolescence. I've made more than I'd ever care to admit. It's just part of growing up really. You're still a very beautiful and sweet young girl with much time on your side. And please also, always remember, and this is something I've only recently learned to fully accept, that there will always be pain, jealousy, and hatred in life no matter what we do. However, there is a very positive upside to this, well I'm quite sure you're already aware of this with your church upbringing, too, rest assured, I'm not trying to talk down to you in any way at all, but God really always exists. He loves us, is always with us, no matter what we do, and his opinion of us is what counts the most. He forgives, and forgets our sins, and he always makes sure that what goes around comes around. Willow, sweetheart, I'm not saying you have to be scared of him, no, me, I think I just have anxiety and Asperger's Syndrome, lol, that's my problem, just always have faith that he'll always love, and take care of you, and everything around you is all. Because he does, sweet girl, always will, and loves us all. You just also enjoy having fun with your friends, going to the mall, shopping, and to any beaches this Summer, making good grades in school, and dating nice, cute, and christian guys right now. Because Willow being a teenager and a young adult is a precious, and important time. Later on, as older adults, we realize, we'll never fully get it back again. May God bless you and your family now, and always. Peacemaking liberal, Kelly Joanne Cannon

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Be happy and smile, pretty Willow!

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Willow, sweetheart, please also only hang out with nice friends and only real nice guys. Believe me, I also recall what a zoo high school was for me and my sister. Sometimes, I know, it's very hard to fit in anywhere there but the kids who want you to make trouble with them, to be cool, or do something wrong/illegal towards others really just aren't worth it. Because Willow in the end, they just don't care about you, only about looking out for themselves is all. Now, I'm really not saying you should cast hate upon these kids, or look down on them, because God loves them, too. However, make the right choices, sweetheart, stick with the people whom really care about you, all of you, and who you are inside, not the ones who want you to be someone else, and you'll be on the right social path. Know that you're never alone too, Willow. You have God, your family, friends who do really care about you for just being you, and you have an understanding friend in me, sweetheart, always. You're never, ever alone, girl. Warm hugs from me to you, Sincerely, a peacemaking liberal, Kelly Joanne Cannon

Mel

ya she was driving away from her brother's wedding in disgust b/c Britta not like the water filter but her brother's new wife is a B**** just sayin oh TMZ how come you didn't know about the wedding? Track and Britta....um ya great names should last ya'll they live in Alaska!!! lol

Dr. K

Her last name is Palin....get her!!!!! I'll bet a lot of you liberals who hate on everything Palin are the same ones cry about the faux hate in prop 8. All I can think of to say is...hypocrite ba$tards.

coreypaul

She must of been driving to her boy toy's home, i am sure she will be the next teen Palin pregnant and unwed. Thats what happens in the more "Red" states; conservative, christian, fox views.

dave