Britney Spears -- Looking Tour Ready

5/15/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With her tour set to start in a month, Britney Spears showed up to Wango Tango last night looking as good as she has in a long time.

0515_britney_spears_getty
Don't call it a comeback.

ghfghfg

britney spears you are the most gorgeous famous white girl on the planet and everyone loves you no matter what !!! your face is so pretty and we never get tired of looking at you and watching you !!!!! :)!!!

Zippy T. Pinhead

I predict a nervous breakdown (with hair cutting) a week after her tour is canceled due to lack of ticket sales. She will never survive by coming out with teenie bopper (play the music DJ guy)stupid songs. She needs to evolve her music, i.e. Micheal Jackson. She trying to stay safe and cater to the flood of dance music. I believe she has one last chance to remain viable in the music industry, and that's by reinventing herself. And sometimes reinventing yourself can be as easy as looking at what got you started in this business, or might I say "dumbing it down".

Mike

She is still HOT and all of you that says she is not, I would love to see who you are with!!!! I am quite sure not even in the same league as Brit!!! Bunch of douche's!!!

nelsoneramos

Dress Sale!

Kim - http://e.elcomercio.pe/66/ima/0/0/3/4/1/341016.jpg

Phishsteak

Will someone close to her please tell her to get her brows done correctly. They make her face look even more saggy.

dee

She's is a pretty girl, glad to see her get herself together.

nick

she so F ing grosssssssssssss...............

V

yea she does look real old for her age, thats what too much drinkin and drugs will do to you and she's chunky now too, still can't sing! I don't know how she even got a record deal in the first place, I'd rather listen to nails on a chaulk board than listen to that slut sing and her sister is a slut too, getting knocked up at 16, they are both trailer trash skanks.

moso

She does look nice. But why would you want to see someone lip sync? I never understood that!! And she won't dance anymore.. She just bounces!!!! People are IDIOTS for wasting money on her.

Robert

Apparently she's mentally stable enough to make hit songs and go on tour but not enough to manage her own finances?? Or are there people that are banking off of her conservator-ship and doesn't want the gravy train to stop?

JimmyCrapCorn

K-Fed ruined her. Fat bastard.

SNAFU

How hard is it to change clothes and lip-sync?

Areader

Great come back by Britney!

JJ

I don't understand why she ever became a singer/performer. She can't sing at all. A lot of people who auditioned for American Idol in the past and never made it to the top 20 have much, much more talent than her. What's wrong America? Why do we allow these people to become celebrities?

415 Style

I think she looks great. I don't think she looks as depressed as she did before. Remember, she is almost 30 now. She's been thru a lot and it will always be there. It will always affect her in some compacity. And, she is not a young kid running around acting goofy like when she was young. I think she looks fantastic. Best she's looked in a long time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments