Lindsay Lohan -- I'm Staying Clean ... FOR LIFE

5/15/2011 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan plans to stay on the straight and narrow for the REST OF HER LIFE -- telling friends, she's serious this time ...  no drugs, no booze, no breaking the law ... ever again ... PERIOD.

0513_lindsay_lohan_EX1
Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, the actress had an epiphany after her sentencing -- and is completely at peace with the judge's decision ... community service, fines, counseling, shoplifters alternative class ... the whole package.

Technically, Lindsay is REQUIRED to stay sober during her formal probation -- which ends after she completes her 480 hours of community service -- but we're told, it doesn't matter ... Lindsay's committed to sobriety for the long haul.

One thing ... Lindsay does take issue with the three-year probation itself -- telling friends she doesn't think she deserves it -- but que sera sera ... she has learned to accept her fate.

Bottom line -- her friends are adamant ... Lindsay has learned her lesson once and for all.

lou

jack-55d79 9 minutes ago

@FUTMZ There are roughly 150 posts so far (an estimate as I type) and you have individually contributed around 10% of them in quite a short space of time. That's a lot of typing. Did you get dumped by Lindsay Lohan or something? It all seems a bit personal.

+++++++++++++

Looks like our Rogue John is back as Jack.

Dr. Suess

That's right Lilo. Let's get this done and lets get 2006-2011 behind you. Keep doing you're classes, community service, and working hard and in a few years you will have you're career up and going and to it's peak and there will be a new bad girl in town (most likely Miley Cyrus) and this will all just be a part of you're past.

Critics and haters are still going to challenge you and doubt you so you just have to let you're actions speak louder than their words.

You got this Linnnndsay! Leeet's go!

P.S. Remember....surround yourself with POSITIVE people...leave the clingers behind....

UNLEVINED HARVEY

from personal knowledge it isnt easy

Rogue Warrior

Blood Red Witch

The newest LieHo spin is also the oldest LieHo spin. "I will no longer drink, do drugs or steal! Oh and I dont have STD's"

Bren

I have my doubts. If she really was trying to turn a new leaf, the probation wouldn't even be a concern for her.

Hasn't she said the exact same thing after each time she got in trouble?

lou

Hi Grandma Cracker and Blood Red Witch! Nice to see you both!

I'm finally all moved in to my new home. EPIC workload to move these days thanks to the new mortgage rules. You might as well just stuff yourself into the dragon's mouth and let it crunch on you as to get through the new process.

Ahhhhhh, Blood Red, are you referring to Lindsay's latest pledge? I mean, I hope she means it but that crack about the probation not being fair makes me suspect otherwise. I mean, DOES she accept that she did wrong - or not? Is this statement just for publicity, so she can work again? Suspicious minds want to know.

john smith

FUTMZ, you should have had only one Red Bull this morning.

Blood Red Witch

LieHo spin - "I dont look for Andrew in the men's room! Andrew comes to me"

lou

Rogue Warrior 3 minutes ago

6 posts by FUTMZ in 4 minutes, nice try but you're not entertaining enough to justify the read. NEXT.Rogue Warrior 3 minutes ago

______________________

Crabby Crocky, full of bull hockey.

Rogue Warrior

55 posts in 25 minutes by 4 of the haters alone and nobody can tell what they're up to, unless you're blind of course. Now they'll run back to their "house" to laugh about it.. The laughs on YOU!!!

Nicole

reily about a minute ago

I still think that she ought to have gone to trial . This conviction will be very hard to come back from . What she needed more than anything else was to get clear of her legal problems this year . Now they follow her until she is 28 , bad move.
That means she has the probability of opening up new court cases until then . Also it keeps her issues front and centre , people are not going to be allowed to forget and forgive .
Even in the worst case , even if she had maxed it out she would have been clear of it this year .

------------------
Reilly no she DEFINETLY violated probation again just on the failed alcohol test so Shawn done great getting her no additional time and house arrest.
I wouldn't bet against her maxing out in the future(if she served 20% of the 1 year sentence for theft she would do 7 weeks max) but in theory to avoid jail she just needs to complete her CS and informal probation will mean nothing as she will have completed all the requirements.

All the other stuff has been because of probation violations and the necklace incident is the first thing that is completely independant from the 2 DUIs so i think she will mange the obey all laws condition.

Blood Red Witch

lou,

Suspicious minds KNOW this is DUIna doing an end run around the new publicist! Said publicist is at this moment fuming and pulling his hair out. The Gypsy Grifter Curse has come home to roost for him.

Congrats on the new home!!!! I heard you had some problems ect. Glad you are all settled in. Big Hugs

lou

LOL, wow, it's like a FUTMZ movie marathon - FUTMZ comments piped in to you all day long. I, for one, am LOVING it!

GO, FUTMZ, go!

Sloane

hope this time she is successful

but sad to say

I have to see it to believe it

and only time will tell