Lindsay Lohan -- I'm Staying Clean ... FOR LIFE

5/15/2011 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan plans to stay on the straight and narrow for the REST OF HER LIFE -- telling friends, she's serious this time ...  no drugs, no booze, no breaking the law ... ever again ... PERIOD.

0513_lindsay_lohan_EX1
Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, the actress had an epiphany after her sentencing -- and is completely at peace with the judge's decision ... community service, fines, counseling, shoplifters alternative class ... the whole package.

Technically, Lindsay is REQUIRED to stay sober during her formal probation -- which ends after she completes her 480 hours of community service -- but we're told, it doesn't matter ... Lindsay's committed to sobriety for the long haul.

One thing ... Lindsay does take issue with the three-year probation itself -- telling friends she doesn't think she deserves it -- but que sera sera ... she has learned to accept her fate.

Bottom line -- her friends are adamant ... Lindsay has learned her lesson once and for all.

john smith

Vinsetta, I am not crazy about your avatar picture,can you please upgrade that Lindsay pic. Go to google and search for images under Lindsay Lohan.

Nicole

ilovegossip 9 minutes ago

@nicole

Can you please explain what Lindsay is innocent of? She is now a convicted thief, so she's not innocent of that. She is now proven to have been drinking while being tested and on probation. Not innocent there. She has also had 2 dirty drug tests while being tested and on probation. Not so innocent there either. She has been convicted of drunk driving TWICE. REALLY not innocent there. She has proven to be a liar, when she said I do not lie, cheat or steal, considering she is now a convicted thief. Again, not innocent.

I can't find one thing she is innocent of...

______________________
She is innocent of felony grand theft and i don't think she stole the necklace but it was in her best interests to take the reasonable plea deal that was offered.
The failed tests and the DUIs can't be disputed but the one in February happened when she find out she was going to get charged with a felony.

ilovegossip

@john smith

All kids do that? Ummm... I don't think so. I don't know too many adults, let alone kids that have TWO (count them... TWO) DUI's. And both of those DUI's included cocaine found (although she plead that out, so it's not on her record...but the police reports prove there was cocaine). I can honestly say that I do not personally know one person who has EVER failed a drug test or an alcohol test while on probation. I don't know one person that has been convicted of stealing. Seriously John, you need to find better friends if this is the type of people you hang out with. Of course, birds of a feather flock together, so why bother.

Vinsetta

I hope this practicing Catholic attends church this morning.

SURFCOWBOY

HEY LINDSAY, get over yourself, seriously!

Dr. M

Humans being what they are = she will not stay clean without God.
She will not have the strentgh of God (Holy Spirit - pneuma hagion) in her until she is properly baptized.
The worst thing about baptizing infants/children = is that when they reach the age of discernment (right/wrong)- they believe they are already saved and do not need to obey the Word of God and be baptized for the remission of their sins. What sins do children have to repent for? "Suffer (do not hinder = allow) the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God." I know many, many Catholics know this deep in their hearts = yet, they do nothing.
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter the kingdom of heaven.
Shalom
Dr. M
MM

ilovegossip

@nicole

Ok thanks for clarifying that the only thing she's innocent of is she's not a convicted felon. I was concerned you were saying she's not a thief, but obviously since she's a convicted thief, she is a THIEF. There is no getting around that any longer.

Mr.McNasty

she's still a mouth breather

john smith

I haven't seen Lindsay in three years so I don't hang out with her. Most of the kids in my high school and college did drunk driving. She didn't steal the necklace, she accidentally forgot to take it off and the salesperson went FULL RETARD and didn't take care of the store. You have to wonder what kind of jewelry store doesn't take care of their jewelry. I have been in hundreds of jewelry stores and they all take care of their merchandise. We have a jewelry mart downtown with about 500 stores on Hill st and a gem and jewelry show at the Santa Monica civic center three times a year.

Mr.McNasty

srsly tho is it just me or is every pic of this bitch show her with her mouth hanging open like a retarded mouth breather. Her dad's pics as well

Rogue Warrior

So TMZ talked to sources close to Lindsay and what they really said was something like this; "Lindsay feels more comfortable with the consequences brought upon her by her actions and she's sick and tired of being sick and tired. She's expressed a desire to try and do the next right thing."

That get's spun into a all or nothing story to create 500 posts by days end and to let us know that Lindsay needs to tell her sources to STFU!!!!

_Taterman

Only time will tell....

_Taterman

Only time will tell...

john smith

Before people go full retard on me, maybe it was two years ago, Labor Pains, Sam was there with her black 911 with the pirate swords on the right rear window and Lindsay was walking around in a T shirt with no pants on, I wanted to say hey Lindsay you forgot your pants!

paul a.

And in other news, LiLo announced she was now accepting bids on a bridge in Brooklyn she has for sale.....