Cali Swag District Member -- Gunshot Victim

5/16/2011 6:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cali Swag District member M-Bone died of gunshot wounds last night in his hometown of Inglewood, CA ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Cali Swag District Shooting

Story developing ...

Meanie

Gangsta emulated lifestyle = Gangsta death.

andre`

Greg please commit suicide if you havent done it already.

La-Sheer

@Greg I pray that God will have mercy on you. And as far as my education, I went to one of the top 5 college. I am so glad everyone isn't an ******* like yourself. You only speak that way because your a low self-center male with nothing to show for. And as far as me saying it to your uncle face. I have no problem doing so. I would hate to ruin my lunch thinking of your face. You will never be nothing but a low class bump ass jerk. If you had any idea who you was talking to, you would shut the f**k up. The job I have it is easly to look ******* like you up. I work for the big people. So you really should close your mouth. I hate racist motherf**k like you. Go kill yourself

sara fine

look at how VIOLENT all of your comments are,sooooo Sad!!! BLACK KILLIN BLACKS.MEXICANS KILLIN MEXICANS BECAUSE OF A DAMN COLOR OR RACE or where you were raised BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!YOU ALL ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF UNEDUCATED IDIOTS..WHICH IS NOT SURPRISING AT ALL...Y'ALL NEED TO TURN TO THE LORD N PRAY FOR HIS FORGIVENESS FAST BEFORE IT'S TO LATE N YOUR NEXT,DON'T WORRY YOUR TURN IS COMING FAST ENOUGH!!!ARE YOU READY??God Bless You All

YeYo

dang i know where that is at i live in inglewood like man its gonna be a crazy summer ppl dying it does not make sense to me god help us all

pia

My prayers go out to his family, Inglewood is not a easy place to live and yet he was trying to do something positive with his life by making music. A coward/thug took that chance away. Nothing is worst than the loss of a child.

Jon

In losing M-Bone/Montae Talbert the world has lost a great artist on the levels of Beethoven, Mozart and the Beatles combined.

Without an amazing group such Cali Swag District music has suffered a massive setback without their magical touch to the now lacking world of musician. RIP M-Bone you were the best musician to come out of the USA in nearly half a century.

sade

M Bone was a member of the group "Cali Swag District" who are famous for their song "Teach me how to Dougie." I was honestly appalled when I got home and heard the news. Too many young people are losing their lives over NOTHING, the senseless violence needs to end. RIP M Bone

feance

Montae or m-bone as the hip hop world new him as may he rest in peace. Im a cousin of his who never met him or his dad (he died last year. M-Bones grandfather and my father are brothers(born in marriage to the same mother and father).He lived in Cali i live in Pa. I didnt even know that m-bone was my cousin until today when i recieved word that he had been killed and to think i saw him on TMZ showen harvey how to doughie, he looks just like his dad from the pictures of his dad ive seen when we were kids. Thank you to all the people who wrote positive comments on his behalf and to the ones who wrote the negative ones i pray for you. Again this is his cousin who never met him but is still family with the same blood and last name. Forever!

BrinZoe

OMGGGGG Awwwww That Isss Sooo Sadddd '
#Yuu Will Bee Missed'

lil shawtii day

well....he is a famous rapper... i dnt understand people just get jelouse and stuff cuz they r not lik dat.! rip m bone

lady twerk

omg ,, he is in cali swagg district ,,

SHERRON WILLIAMS

rip you will be miss my prayer go out to your family

Manny

Damn, people are really dumb 2day......i hav a friend with tats....Does that make him a thug? gang member? criminal? No.... if ya'll dnt know anything bout M-Bone then no need to comment.....I bet ya'll dnt even know who Cali Swagg District is....nd for all ya'll who thought his name was M-Bone, go jump in a ditch..
its Montae Talbert...people can be so stupid these days !

kendrick

lol im glad he is dead and gone ***** was wack to me who ever wasted his black ass they did me a favor i'll see him in hell there are soon to be more rappers are gonna die **** they an't giving me any more **** them all bitch ass ***** dead ha ha

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments