Cali Swag District Member -- Gunshot Victim

5/16/2011 6:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cali Swag District member M-Bone died of gunshot wounds last night in his hometown of Inglewood, CA ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Cali Swag District Shooting

Story developing ...

Shakldw

datz crazy

Shani

He was a part of the group that made the song "Teach Me How To Dougie" :( I love that song. And yeah some of the comments people have been putting on here is just plain ignorant and by far disrespectful. Like some of the people on here who actually have something respectful to say, it doesn't matter what his artistic name is. And he is gone now because of the cowardice and stupidity of the trigger-happy people who think that guns are the solution to everything. Utterly ridiculous. Smh.. R.I.P Montae Talbert/M Bone

DAJE

awll i feel bad every since i heard it

ashley

ahwww , he wass my favoritee even tho he didnt sinq , he still knew how ta dance &'d hadd hella swaqqq<3

k.t.

his name is montae every one, and that **** is ****ed up especially when u finnally got yo life rolling in the direction u want. its a cold game and cold people, thats why i keep a warm soul and a open mind.

Akielah Jones

R.I.P M Bone

DougieKING

He should have been DOUGIE "N"

Bubbles

i fell so sorry 4 him he didnt have to did that way yall *****s are butter who ever dat killed him

Bubbles

How the **** could some one kill him yall *****s are butter 4real dats ****ed up over a girl tho yall *****s need to learn dat it aint worth killin some body over a girl so lame *** in Indiana and do et ****

Airiel

Truly the sadest thing ever. This is a tragic lost to a life barely lived. I give all my respects to his family & I will keep them in my prayers.

R.I.Paradise Montae (M-Bone)
~~Airy Owens.

lexiiwilliams

damn he gone at 22 tragit i no wat his family qoin threw allen mind ur damn business cause it do matter n he was cute so find dha killa an dho what hiz family say dho to hym mhen CSD it's qonna b OK a do kick back or a dougie itz okkkk yung smooth jay

little tree

its sad to see are youg black men die for nothing!as hard as it is just to be free on these streets we cant live life with a HATER trnna tkae it!!!!so to thoes that cant stand to see someone doing good!!!watch out cuzz its some real men out there that will put you in your place!!!!!!R I P

dudidaa

oh gosh..i just saw his video taught how to doggie..RIP mbone..

maliyah goodine