Kanye West -- French Kissin' with a New Babe

5/16/2011 7:50 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Kanye West enjoyed a very intimate public makeout session with a mystery blonde on a hotel balcony in Cannes this weekend.

0516_kanye_west_PCN

Amber who?

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ > her
EW! > him

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

HEY DIZZKID! - you have a great logo shot! I love it!

DizzKid

Captain Sisko is bad ass, and thank you! :D

Alex Italy

This is swiss topmodel Angela Martini.... no "random" babe

Sick

Damn ye... I'm NOT a hater... You ARE my brother, I love you as a brother and NOT as a character on an MTV screen, but this is too much to handle...

You rap and speak black politics yet you live out the typical negro fantasy put forth by whites... You trying to be Tiger Woods? Trying to make up for Taylor Swift? Seriously?!

Why would speak so strongly for our people and then go with a white woman once you grasp success?

What am I supposed to tell my kids?! I know you're NOT trying to be some huge role model but damn... Of course people are going to look up to you.

Everybody sees you, no matter what their situation they see you, the lowest of the low to your next door neighbor, they're all watching...

I just want to know how you feel... Do you feel that you've reached the top, the pinnacle of success once you have some perky little white girl by your side?!

This type of thing tears me up inside, I'm teary eyed as I write this... You're coming from true parts of Chicago, having a true upbringing and then doing this...

“KANYE WEST DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK WOMEN”.

Senkle

"You rap and speak black politics yet you live out the typical negro fantasy put forth by whites... "

How do whites put forth a negro fantasy? I didn't realize white people had so much power that they could control the fantasies of people of other races.

"I know you're NOT trying to be some huge role model but damn... Of course people are going to look up to you.
...Do you feel that you've reached the top, the pinnacle of success once you have some perky little white girl by your side?!"

Perhaps the role model could be considered one of equality. Race doesn't determine the partnership.

“KANYE WEST DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK WOMEN”.

Since Kanye is pictured with a white woman that means he doesn't care about black women? Wow! What a generalization. That one is right up there with stereotypical generalizations about races.

Sounds like a rant for segregation.

Mister_M

Her name is VIRGINIE MAURY. She's from Geneva, Switzerland. She is at Cannes for her movie "Blisster" by Enrico Falconi

anotherstupidtmzpost

Damn out of all the woman he coud be with HER? she looks looks painfully ordinary.

Yikes

Why Kanye look like he got a mouth full of spit. Gross me out. I would never kiss tha****er mouth. Not only is she gonna kiss him, she gonna bed him and have a little mulatto and get paid for life like all the pilgrims do when they get a stupid black rapper, athlete or musician.

Anthony

Its only news cause she is white.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9