Lindsay & Marilyn Manson -- The Beautiful People

5/16/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now that Lindsay Lohan is hoping to land a role in an upcoming Charles Manson movie ... the actress spent her Sunday night with a dude who named himself after the psychopath.

0516_lilo_manson_AP

Lohan and anti-Christ superstar Marilyn Manson kicked it together at the DeLeon Tequila Anniversary party at the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood ... and no, we're told Lohan didn't touch the booze.

FYI -- Manson has also stated he wants a role in the upcoming Tyler Shields flick, "Eyes of a Dreamer" ... but so far, nothing has been confirmed.

ketjo

I just took a look at the story on ROL.. Well, that answers all our questions don't it...She looks drunker then a shunk and a nasty skunk at that..........

My only question left is .........is she that freaking crazy or just don't give a crap ! Mommy's busy planting smoke and mirrows to try to cover her ass and she don't care.....

Was trying to see a good side of her but dam I can't find a good side...

Pony Princess

ketjo,
on a note with that. the last time I quit cigarettes (and have stayed clean now for 8 years with a goal of NEVER having another one) it took about 6-7 weeks, and the first 3 or 4 weeks were hell. From the moment I woke up to the moment I went to sleep, and sometimes when waking up in the middle of the night I WANTED a cigarette.
Didn't know what to do with my hands, ate more than I wanted to, sometimes it was hell just saying "5 more minutes" and getting through those 5 minutes. I had to stay away from stores (that sold cigarettes at the counter), all people who were smoking, had to find people who didn't smoke and socialize with them (even when I found some of them pretty boring), etc.

I can't imagine that her friends and people that hang there are being supportive of her not drinking. Like you say, they'll come at her with "one drink won't hurt you" or "just a sip" or something.

Seal Team 6

This new story and photo from ROL prove my earlier post right: she is giving the Courts of CA a bit "Screw You!"

This girl will be dead within the next few years. Shame on her enablers, both IRL and online.

Rogue Warrior

Give up the VD talk already, it males you sound even dumber than you are! Those two antibiotics are for an upper respiratory infection idiots.

jeebus

As far as the antibiotics are concerned, We can't say one way or the other what they are for without her medical report, and I don't think its right for us to be privy to that information.

Saying its for VD is true, saying its for upper respiratory infections is also true. I think they say she has that though because of the particular combination she is taking.

I don't know. This is one of the reasons why I won't touch the antibiotic stuff. Drugs have a multitude of purposes.

But while it may seem stupid to some that others are bleating "She's on VD" its just as stupid to them for those individuals say "it's only for a upper respiratory infection" Because these individuals are not Lindsay's doctor.

But it would be silly on our parts to rule out either possibility. Perhaps its not VD, but it is entirely possible it is an STD.

hezzer19

Rogue Warrior 4 minutes ago
-----

BULLY!

ketjo

Sorry Rogue Warrior,
Also used for STDs,the clap, and VD.....Straight from a docters mouth....good to have education young'uns in the family ,you can get information with a phone call ....

jeebus

I'm sorry, I didn't mean ON vd, but has vd

ketjo

by the way. rougue warrior,
Lol not every warrior is a man, some of the greatest were women, as in Pallas Athene, Goddress of Victory, and the symbol of the Women's Army Corps.whom I am a proud veteran..

Lori

Is she covering her eyes to avoid the camera catching that they're dilated? Bet she is...except she needs a couple more hands to cover THAT five head.

dreamon

By Jose Lambiet
Radar Executive Editor

Troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan allegedly grabbed the wrist of a woman who tried to take a picture of her about 2 a.m. Sunday in a Hollywood nightclub, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Then, someone in Lohan’s entourage reportedly grabbed the Nikon point-and-shoot camera from the hands of the fan and dumped it into a bucket of ice used to chill booze bottles.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Poses With Marilyn Manson

The camera’s damaged, but RadarOnline has the exclusive photo that sparked the ruckus.

“We didn’t press charges because we thought it was funny at first,” said an eyewitness who asked not to be identified. He and three friends, including the owner of the camera, sat for an hour at a table next to Lohan’s. “We all were drunk. But then we figured out when we got home that the camera was broken because water seeped in. The memory card, though, was still good.”

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan At Women's Center For Community Service

The incident occurred at the new Paul & Andre Hollywood nightclub. In the photo Lohan, 24, who last week escaped serious time behind bars after pleading no contest to a theft, can be seen sitting on the back of the couch while her friends are partying. According to the source, so was Lohan!

“Lindsay appeared to be ‘belligerently drunk,’” the source said. “She and her people were doing shots of something all night. She looked like she was falling all over the place. She was being stupid.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Leaves Gjelina Restaurant

“When she grabbed my friend’s wrist, another woman who was with Lindsay grabbed the camera. She kept saying ‘I need that camera’ over and over again. So the woman got it and sunk it into the ice buket.”

The spywitness said there was no other incident.

Rogue Warrior

Sadly people "laugh" at here if she did in fact relapse. Now I guess it's time to laugh at YOU. Oh yeah, women can't be seals.....

hezzer19

You've got to be completely without brains to go to a bar the same day you release a statement saying "I'm Staying Clean ... FOR LIFE".

It doesn't even matter if she was drinking or not...I mean it does but...it's the public's perception that matters. They see her at a bar and assume she's drinking.

Even IF she didn't partake last night it's only a matter of time until she does.

Rogue Warrior

ketjo you really have to steaccch it don't you, Greek mythology doesn't count. But is you want it to OK!

Seal Team 6

@Rogue Warrior

I find it amusing and bemusing you're singling me out for some reason, considering I haven't hassled you at all nor have I posted any flamebait. I'm just putting you on notice that I cannot be goaded into fighting you.

And yes, I am quite aware women cannot be SEALs, nor any other Special Forces. I hope this changes, and that some day patriotic Athenas can serve this country like they really deserve to. I don't get what this has to do will Ms. Lohan not taking her recovery seriously.