Lindsay Lohan

I'm Being STALKED!!!

5/16/2011 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan claims she has footage and text messages proving she's being stalked by a person who has been "threatening to kill" her  ... and she's now going to the cops for help.

0516-lindsay-stalker-exd-2
Lilo went on Twitter today and posted a photo of the man allegedly posing the threat -- saying, "This is the freemason stalker that has been threatening to kill me- while he is TRESPASSING! I'm actually scared now."

She continued, "all my fans, my supporters, please stand by me. g-d bless xxL."

We're told LiLo believes the man has been obsessed with her for nearly 4 years ... frequently dropping by her home and leaving weird gifts for the actress.  We're also told he's been sending her "insane" text messages for the past few years.

Sources tell us Lindsay does not know the identity of the alleged stalker -- but she wants the cops to help keep the mystery man away ASAP.

Blood Red Witch

Eleanor is forbidden to get the black star tatoo! She is not a supermodel. She may have a tatoo of a rock.

Blood Red Witch

I think Eleanor sabotaged Nicole's computer and now Nicole is waiting for the geek squad to fix it.

Harveys boyfriend

BRW,
only Kabbalist can get the symbolic ink..

john smith

1000 biches 1000 Lindsay fans

jeebus

So are you saying I can't get a black star tattoo'd on me because its a religious symbol? PFFFFFFFTTTTTT

Pony Princess

Of course not, john smith. I expect her to hide out at the Cameltown lesbian bar with AA Ali and a couple of ounces while Eleanor goes to CS solo. Eleanor can wear giant windshield sunglasses, a scarecrow wig, and carry a massive Samsonite "purse". No one will know the difference.

FUTMZ,
Was that a purse? I thought it was the suitcase she brought to stuff all the designer duds that people had donated to the center. Can't have homeless people wearing good clothes, you know.

john smith

Nicole is busy with her Suzanne Sommers thigh master DVD

Pony Princess

Gustavo,
No, I live south of L.A. by about 125 miles. Give or take.
Anyhow I do drive up to L.A. and all, but stay away from "celebrities". The few I've met either have creeped me out, or just seem like they're fake. Never met a Lohan.

Blood Red Witch

NICOLE!!!! You need to show up before we file a missing posters report!!

Pony Princess

Somebody should let Lindsay know that the famous shriners hospitals (which give free care to children "up to age 18 with orthopaedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries, and cleft lip and palate" when the family is unable to pay. NO child is turned away for lack of ability to pay.
These same shriners have a requirement that when you are a Shriner, you have to be a FREEMASON First.

She really is stupid for tweeting the freemason part, regardless of what she believes or how many drugs and drinks were in her system at the time.

Blood Red Witch

should be at the health dept. 4 minutes ago
just a thought do you think lindsays favorite movie might be Blow with depp.
_________________________

Now that you bring that up, what else could it be???

Blood Red Witch

We MISS you Nicole!!! COOOME BACK!!

john smith

So the stalker most likely is posting on here, any guesses, don't say me.....

Seal Team 6

DUina

john smith

none of that applies to me senior, except the avatar........

Previous 15 Comments | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments