Adrianne Curry

Marriage Is HELL

5/17/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In case you need a reason NOT to get married -- just listen to Adrianne Curry and her "Brady Bunch" hubby Christopher Knight RIP the institution to shreds.  051611_TV_adrienne_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Late Nighter

You guys must work from home! Surely no one is still in the office at this time to post something like this. Love my TMZ!

Vernon P. Alarcon

Can you say "D list"? Who cares!

Who's shorter - Herve Levin, John Walsh, or Paul Simon?

laneta

Who cares!?!?

Jo

She should still be kissing Chris Knight's feet daily for getting her inbred, illiterate, a$$ out of the trailer..

no name

She is actually right. Mariage is not easy at all, you have to work on it everyday. There are bad days and there are best days. I am 30 and refused to settle until i find the person who knows what marriage is. I dont have divorce in my family and I can tell you its not always sunshine, but at the end it good to know you have someone who will stand by you no matter what.I grew up seeing my parent ague and dont dont talk to each other for days, then other days they will be hugging, laughing and my dad giving my mother foot massage after work ;I would think to myself "what?" wasnt they fighting few days ago? Until I find someone who think like Adianne "a man", but still want to be on the journey with me; I will stay single and adapt a baby or buy sperm "lol".

NYGirl

I can't stand her. She's a pig.

Chuck

Their marriage is "hell" because he was never interested in her. She chased him around on The Surreal Life until he finally agreed to go out with her.

Grumpinmcpunkkin

She is such a bitch!

SURFCOWBOY

ahahahah

carina

She is just pure trash!Ghetto! I do not know how he can stand to be around her, more less married to her.She is not even remotly attractive.The old, you can drag the girl out of the gutter applies here!!!

Barb

Chuck, you are correct. She relentlessly pressured him into the marriage. Be careful what ya ask for!

Cleveland Gal

I watched this show in the beginning because I like her husband but, stopped after about 2 weeks after getting to know her on TV, she is repulsive,trashy and just plain ignorant. I think he could of done much better.

WelchDave

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360... and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, MadCent.com

NatTxn

The institution of marriage is AWESOME! It takes hard work on both sides, a little kindness, a little respect and the outcome is more than worth it! (I suspect they are very mismatched and more than a little selfish...THAT would make marriage hellish, or any relationship for that matter).

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments