Arnold's Love Child

Spitting Image

5/18/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained lots of information -- as well as photos -- of the boy Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered out of wedlock -- and he looks shockingly like Arnold himself.

Arnold Love Child

The mother -- Mildred Patricia Baena (she goes by Patty) -- was a housekeeper/assistant for the family for more than 20 years. Her jobs included cleaning, laundry, cooking and other chores.

Sources tell TMZ -- in the late '90s Patty began to "pursue Arnold."  She told friends they would have unprotected sex during the day at the house.  Patty never slept overnight at the house and no one ever caught them in the act.

We're told when she became pregnant, she didn't tell Arnold he was the father. Arnold didn't learn he was the daddy until the boy was a toddler.

Patty -- who made $1,200 a week -- was treated well by Arnold once he found out. Sources say Arnold was always "generous."

Patty -- who has recently retired -- now lives in a 4 bedroom house with a pool, several hours outside of L.A. with the boy and her 3 other kids.

We are not revealing the identity of the boy, however his features are eerily like Arnold's.  We have various pictures of him at various ages (he's now in his early teens) and each picture shows striking similarities, especially the mouth and teeth.

Ms Thang

Yuk! She is one ugly looking skank.

tellmeaboutit

Oh dear. The kid has long hair! I wonder if the creepy little f---er (and I mean Arnold) will refer to him as "girly man." Some people thought that was so funny when this POS called others who didn't agree with him that, many times. Not so funny now, huh? He's exactly what I always thought he was, a self involved, all-for-me jerk.

I hope he gets as much heat as John Edwards got for the same thing.

T$

You can find her photo album online and see the kid's face. He does look a lot like Arnold. No offense, but this woman is a hot mess now. I assume she was attractive 10 years ago -- that or Arnold just needed a release and she was the closest thing available.

Snooki

Why isn't there of a dust up over the fraud this dude perpetrated on the state of California??? He completely misrepresented himself. It sounds like he knew about this before becoming Governor. If this had come out before the election, he would never have been elected.

Not to mention stringing Maria along like that until his governance was over.

nora

Mildred his a gold digging whore even as a mother in law who has 5 kids Jackie Rozo who was on meth when she gave birth to gloria who is 5 yrs old when she was born and also was commiting welfare fruad while she lived in El Salvador with her husband Marlon who got deported years ago Mother( Mildred) would collect her food stamps for the address under 6517 Kester Ave Van Nuys . When she had up coming appts with Welfare in Van Nuy she flew back w money mom wired to her. Jerry Rozo who is blind in one eye is a pot head and has problems with alchol. as well ..he is a real winner .... John Bernard Rozo my ex-husband who lives at 6517 kester ave #6 Van Nuys California who also has a history of drug usuage and alchol. Plus a DUI that was dished out April 2009 is on Probation now until 2012. Roger Baena is also another winner bcuz he was accused of oral copulation when my son was 4 yrs old and I left John bcuz he didnt believe me . Roger was never prosecuted bcuz my son brushed his teeth I was told by John Bernard Rozo that Arnold would go after me SO not to say a word. There is a police report at the Northridge police station in regards to this 2004. Files were never charged. Still have the paper trailon that. John Bernard Rozo was physical, sexual abuse , verbal and mentally through out 4yr our marriage. When it finally came to a stop in Grants Pass, Oregon when he picked up a knife and tryed to assault me after sexually trying to pin me down by my wrist and I fought him as usual as he ripped off my clothes. the week before which I have do***ented also by a wrist injury by the Asante Medical Group in Oregon(2006) . I fought back and it has been a bitter custody battle with the two kids I had with him. My kids have so many memories of Mildred being nasty to them and me also of having getting daddy to stop hurting mommy. Or watching daddy hurt mom instead of them. I am not perfect I am just a mother who waits and see's how life and god hand out JUSTICE TO ALL. JOESPH BAENA is a great kid he really is he isnt to screwed up yet!!!
Mariposaroja7@gmail.com I have all my do***ents in case JOHN trys to mess w my life again for protection THANK GOD FOR DIVORCES........... GOD BLESS ALL WHO READ SHE REALLY ISNT A NICE PERSON BUT SHE IS REAL ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS ONLY!!!!!
NORA I say the truth becuz I am tired of being stepped on by his threats. OF ARNOLD WILL FIGHT FOR HIM.

gorgeous me

DAMN ARNOLD ALL BAD

Bubbles

Re: "Not to mention stringing Maria along like that until his governance was over."

She began dating Arnold in 1977. She knew he was a cheater and a groper when he ran for office, but she still vouched for him to the voters when he ran for Governor. He never would have been elected if she hadn't shilled for him. Then he took a wrecking ball to our state. I'm sorry, but I don't feel sorry for her. She should apologize to the people of CA.

Snooki

Lets hope he gets arrested for lascivious offensive behavior like DSK.

Georgysacks

All mother love her child very much.. and do make his life so happy..

Joe

I thought he would have at least been bangin' the Nanny, but NO! He was bangin' the illegal alien maid! LOL!!!!!!!!!

Lori

"Arnold's Love Child -- Spitting Image"

Arnold's ho... on the other hand... is the spitting image of spit.

EvilPromise

Right on! She looks happy, he looks happy, and they're both Well off for Life!

~ Watch & Learn all you loser Deadbeat dads ~

Everyone (except Oprah & Carson Daily) has sex!
Everyone fantasizes about others!
Even 'sworn' preachers and damn fugly people get their nook on!
.... DEAL WITH IT PEOPLE! It's in the news every friggen Day!
Butt, rarely do they get taken care of and Not mooch off the Govt!

I wish them All the best!!! Arnold too.. even if he does tap that again hahahaha
:>

Sally

Her jobe description must have read: Cleaning, laundry, cooking and other duties as assigned by Arnold!

NoBreederRat

Maria isn't stupid. I highly doubt she never had any suspicions and that this was breaking news for her.

She has plenty of family (cousins!) to lean on for support and she and the children will be fine. Remember that Nike slogan: It's never too late to have a life and never too late to change one.

Best wishes.

pedro

I could care less who the dude bangs. What I want to know is whether she is/was illegal. If she was illegal, did he know and if she "got" legal, did he help that process along?