Arnold's Love Child

Spitting Image

5/18/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained lots of information -- as well as photos -- of the boy Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered out of wedlock -- and he looks shockingly like Arnold himself.

Arnold Love Child

The mother -- Mildred Patricia Baena (she goes by Patty) -- was a housekeeper/assistant for the family for more than 20 years. Her jobs included cleaning, laundry, cooking and other chores.

Sources tell TMZ -- in the late '90s Patty began to "pursue Arnold."  She told friends they would have unprotected sex during the day at the house.  Patty never slept overnight at the house and no one ever caught them in the act.

We're told when she became pregnant, she didn't tell Arnold he was the father. Arnold didn't learn he was the daddy until the boy was a toddler.

Patty -- who made $1,200 a week -- was treated well by Arnold once he found out. Sources say Arnold was always "generous."

Patty -- who has recently retired -- now lives in a 4 bedroom house with a pool, several hours outside of L.A. with the boy and her 3 other kids.

We are not revealing the identity of the boy, however his features are eerily like Arnold's.  We have various pictures of him at various ages (he's now in his early teens) and each picture shows striking similarities, especially the mouth and teeth.

bongi

dont people respect marriage anymore?what is the point of getting married when there is always a third party involved.thought Arnold was different,looked up to the guy,but i guess nobody is perfect.

Linda Rhiner

Who would turn down Arnold? Not many women I am betting. I would, but then again, if I thought that I could produce a child out of it, I might reconsider. The other woman makes it a point to say that they had unprotected sex numerous times, so they werent worried about pregnancy obviously. I haven't heard him say, she told me she couldn't have children or some other lame excuse, and she hasn't said, I used birth control that failed or some other lame excuse. She may have secretly planned to get pregnant by Arnold. I mean she was already earning $1200 a week for housekeeping services, so she knew a child would bring even more money. The child is beautiful and innocent, none of this is his fault. The parents, as grown ups should have known better.

Elaine

Did I see her trying to sing Happy Birthday like Marilyn Monroe? She looked like a Pit Bull, enough to make any man lose his erection!

Maria

Maria Shriver should be familiar with scandals as her family (kennedy side)were in plenty sex scandals.

jrsposter

The term is "spit and image," not "spitting image." It was meant to imply that the child resembled the parent in every way.

Wesley

Arnold came out for the boy....A father wants to be with his boy....every thing else is noise and very painful for him I'm sure. Maria will survive and so will the other kids....if we leave them alone. Arnold and Maria never seemed like a good pair to me from the beginning....but love is blind.

tz

Arnold is a doggggggggg!

Kitty Anderson Wood

ARnold,
to live such a lie for so many years. Maris is an extrodanary women and perhaps you never felt wother of her. Nevertheless, no excuse for what you have done to your family and this poor inncocent boy whose life will continually be affected by you infedelity with his mother. This is such a difficult age for this boy and you have made all the more difficult for him. YOur selfishness and narcissism is unfathomable.

johnie

is the terminator "back"

PJ

You would think he could have found someone else besides the mexican maid to bonk. He reminds me of Robin Williams.

kww

@ Linda Rhiner...I hope that is your real name because all men should take note of this heads up you just gave any man with half a brain...stay away from this he!fer before you end up paying for it...literally...

Scott Ezell

Maybey in hindsight/concerning his love child, Arnold shouldve taken a line from the movie RAW DEAL You should not drink and bake. As it turned out Maria told him Hasta la vista baby!

Coluzzi

Never permit your neighbors children to post using your open email Today I discovered I had many opinions about issues I have never heard of. I just deleted Mary's remarks,which were sweet, she needs to direct her interests to her own life and to develop appropriate solutions to her questions about adult married life. I can't handle the thought of a child growing up on the fringes of reality commenting about the lives of others. She will soon take classes in First Aid at a local community center and do some volunteer work. We do not approve of commenting on the lives of others in a public forum in this home.

Bellaesmia

Have you see the maids daughter! She looks like a huge whore just like her mother must run in the family! She dose not speak English well! This is just sad they give Latin woman a bad name! I am disgusted!

Coluzzi

I was very surprised to learn Mary, 15 years old, uses this email to advance opinions which appear on my profile. Her comments about media personalities, fashion, political figures are those to which she is entitled to advance but preferably from her own mailbox! As she knows age is required by many sites before they permit a juvenile to post remarks or make comments. Presently Mary is lacking direction,she will take a First Aid course, do some volunteer work and hopefully redirect her energy to issues in her own world and among her community. We do not approve of pandering and gossip. Mary's interests in participating in public debate are indicators she might do well in a church group or academic debate team, but not on a wall where remarks can hurt people or appear under my name. Attention parents and relatives of young adults, check out your public profile to see if those items you approved to purchase on line also gave access to your email account. We never use credit cards or pay pal, all orders are payable by US Postal Money order. Mary has apologized for intruding on my privacy and now realizes public profiles of real people do not always merit the treatment they receive in media. If she wants to be a journalist she should study finance, government, political science, and basic principles of law and ethics in journalism.

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments