Ashton & Chuck

Power Meeting at

Coffee Bean

5/17/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre and his newest employee Ashton Kutcher made their first public appearance together this weekend ... facing off over java at a Glendale coffee shop.

0517_lorre_ashton_EX_TMZ_01
No word on what they talked about ... but it's the perfect opportunity for our very first ever TMZ PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST!!!!

Submit your entries in the comments section from now until 12:00 PM PT today.

We'll choose the champion this afternoon. Funniest submission wins a pair of classy TMZ t-shirts!!

For contest rules click here.

cymone simmons

chuck: bringing you onto the show ashton is thee best idea since the new monkees....say, you look like a taller version of davy jones, can you sing?

KB

" So when do we break it to Charlie that he got punk'd?"

Bryan Wiedeman

"are you the guy I am supposed to meet here from Craigslist? You look a lot different than your picture."

Royal Flush

That's not my leg ,Chuck.---Do I get the job Or not.

Royal Flush

I know your a bigger prick than charlie sheen ----but pleeeeze keep your hands on the table

VinnyTheShill

Chuck- "You could have had anyone in the world and you settled on a nearly 50 year old woman?"

Ashton- "Yea, but you could have had anyone in the world and YOU settled on 45 year old junkie.. Winning Chuck.. Winning.." "Now about my $900,000 an episode..."

Faruk Kastrati

i think i'm late for the caption contest but i'll give it a try

Chuck: ''...And that is the reason we want you to be part of Two and a half men.''

Ashton: ''That's great sir, I like that idea, but I have to get back to work, my break is over and there's some clients who want a winning moca''

Kim Newman

So Dude, I've always wanted to ask you...where'd you get those cool mugs?

Mitch

So Chuck.......are the babes and booze included?????

Nancy

Why Ashton Kutcher??? Of all the good looking and talented men in Hollywood; he isn't funny like John Crier, plays dumb roles in dumb movies and Punk'd...Poor choice. I won't watch anymore.

luis

Ashton- so am i a men or half men?

Lorre: fml

Wobbs

Ok Ashton, the job's yours. Please take some acting lessons before we start shooting. I'd at least like a shot at the show staying popular.

Elizabeth

Chuck: No... Charlie Sheen cannot be a guest on 2 1/2 Men or
Ashton: Are you sure I am not being punk'd?

Chantal Desbiens

Chuck: Do you own, take care of, or assume to possess what is called "tiger blood?"
Ashton: Nope.
Chuck: Do you inhale anything through your nostrils?
Ahston: Nope.
Chuck: Do you prefer to pay for sex?
Ashton: That was ONE time !
Chuck: Okay.. do you know how to perform lines without needing furniture to lean on?
Ashton: Yes, I'm Ashton ****ing Kutcher!
Chuck: Your HIRED !!

Ashley

Ashton and Chuck split a cup of tigers blood and an 8ball while trying to figure out how to make Demi an official Goddess.

Previous 15 Comments | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments